Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:P That would work.

Simbasgirl

omg you guys are funny!!!lol...love it....really loving the chershire cat stuff there...quite a collection!!! :D/  :D/  I got a china cheshire cat yesterday from the car boot for 10p!!! :lol:  :lol:

Also got a 18" STITCH statue from ebay for my sons xmas..(but will be displayed down the stairs) hasn't arrived yet but I'm sooooo excited!!!...no Aveen you aren't getting it!!!lol..Joshua still goes on about your Stitch collection haha he thinks you are cool!!!!!!!! xxxxxx
8th visit to the magic coming very soon x

MizzRabbit

You guys are nerds haha. I love to play Kingdom Hearts as well btw but right now I'm stuck with one of the bosses. I hope I'll get around to taking some pictures of my collection soon. Maybe you could see my Disney Christmas ornaments. Disney is perfect for Christmas. In NY I saw the most amazing ones but couldn't afford them. :(

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Masamune

@ Simba - :o Jealous! Please post a pic of the china Cheshire!

@ Mizz - :) At Christmas all we have are Disney decorations. It looks beautiful when it's done. :( If only it wasn't all such a nightmare to set up.

Javey74

I just love these..  :D/  :D/  :D/

Aveen2008

:o  :o  :o wow! I definately have to say me2!! lol :D  :D  :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D I adore that second bedding set. Are you going to buy either of them Javey?

Gareth

ooooo loveing the bed spreads i would put these in my room but everything matches so would kinda look outta place lol

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :D I adore that second bedding set. Are you going to buy either of them Javey?
I would buy them both but unfortunately these you see are sold in Japan, so I'm not sure if they are even released over here..  :roll:

Damn..  :x

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "disneyfreak90"here is all i bought in my three days at disneyland last week :wink:

How much is that Mickey tote bag? I want one of them aswell  :lol:
i think it was about 15€ :wink:  but i'm not shure anymore...

Masamune

:D The awesome of TK Maxx strikes again! Today a picked up an amazing Disney Cheshire Cat t-shirts. It's grey and it shows Cheshire standing on his head, along with the words "We're all mad here!". :P I've always wanted a t-shirt or pin that shows him standing on his head, and now I've got one. It was £12.99, so I couldn't be happier!

Right now TK Maxx has got a lot of Disney tops on offer. I saw a brown Alice top (it was one of those extra long t-shirts, which I don't like), a weird Snow White top and a bunch of different Mickey Mouse tops.

Aveen2008

aww well done thats a fantastic find! =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  you must have a great TKmaxx store hehe!

At the moment I am a larger size, I have struggled with weight issues like forever and due to medication have ballooned like a few stone in a year!! :shock: ....Anyway... I do have a point hehe :P .... I was just going to say that I don't find TKMaxx really caters for larger size, although neither does the actual disney store here which is kind of sad I think :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:( I think that's a real shame, as in America they do tonnes of gorgeous Disney stuff for larger women. I remember seeing some gorgeous tops at WDW that were all in a range just for larger sizes. And there's this shop called Torrid that is basically like Hot Topic only they cater for plus sizes. :D I'd love it if they opened up Hot Topic and Torrid over here.

Eager_Eyes

I've never found anything Disney related in my local TK Maxx, but I do love it mainly due the amazing Tommy shades which I got for £14!!!!

I thought that I would share another part of my collection with you all today

This lovely Mickey was drawn for me by one of the artist in the store in Downtown Disney in Florida, I got him to remind me of the wonderful time which I had in starwars weekends last year.  I just love him!!!

Masamune

:D Wow, how much did that sketch cost?