Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

thanks I will look out for them.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Martha86

I managed to buy my boyfriend a pin that said "Happy Anniversary" on the top last month as we had been together 4 years. I got it from eBay and it had Mickey and Minnie dancing on it, but they didn't look like the modern Mickey and Minnie at all. It was lovely. I also bought some mugs, which are heart shaped and came in a presentation box. The mugs are in the shape of a heart, as are the handles - they cost me about £3 from eBay!
     All my Uni work is in Mickey Mouse binders. I have a gorgeous necklace from the glass shop (Harringtons?) on Main Street of a heart and a key...heart is red crystals and the key is white/silver crystals. I also have another necklace from Disneyland California with a small Tiffany style heart with a stone in it and a ticny mickey shaped crystal next to it.

Oh, and I have been given a necklace with a white gold Mickey Mouse figure on the end (it's very small) and a bracelet with Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Pluto hanging from it also in white gold. It was a christening present for a Japanese friend of mine and she said she had no use for it so gave it to me.

I have so many souvenir hot chocolate mugs from both parks it's unbelievable.

Anonymous

Finally got around to taking some updated photo's of my collection, which includes the new merchandise I bought from DLRP in March.

Masamune

:shock: Is there any chance you could edit your links so that they're just links instead of the image? :( My dial-up can't handle trying to load all those big pics at once.

Anonymous

I've started to do so, but it will take a day or two as I've posted a lot of photo's over the weekend. If you look at page 1 of my trip report, you'll see what my posts are going to look like when I'm done - hopefully tomorrow night.

:)

Masamune

:D That's much better Prince, thanks!

:shock: OMG, that globe of the Princesses coming down the stairs is beautiful! :P All your stuff looks really expensive.

ailsa

I have:
  • Eeyore t-shirt hat says, "frown, complain, repeat!"
  • 3 eeyore bowels
  • 5 eeyore mugs
  • eeyore underwear
  • disney 2003 biscuit tin
  • cool cat tigger hoodie
  • limited edition top
  • light up rose (I've had since I was 10)
  • Swarsovski (sp?) bracelet!
  • xmas eeyore teddy
  • halloween eeyore teddy
  • eeyore keyring with antlers
  • big eeyore teddy
  • eeyore photoframe teddy

there are ALOT more but those are the only ones I can remember!

Masamune

:P I'm guessing you like Eeyore then ailsa?

ailsa

Yeh I like Eeyore, well I also like the Cheshire cat, Belle and old Mickey but everyone used to think I was moody (I was one of those really moody teenagers! :lol: ) so people bought me stuff. He's still cool!

Masamune

:P Woo, a fellow Cheshire fan!

ailsa

Yeh I finally figured out how to add my signature :D Do you like?

Masamune

:D Yeah, it's very good!

Masamune

*Forgot to mention* :D I bought a new Alice Snowglobe from The Disney Store. All their deluxe snowglobes are currently 40 pounds, so I couldn't resist. :P Cheshire Cat is sat right at the top of it.

Nala_84

Dark_Prince, your collection is amazing - I guess you like especially the Disney Princesses ;)

Shall I be ashamed that my Disneyland-Resort-Collection is very small? ;) So it's really not much, but I wanna show it to you anyways:

This is the first thing I ever got from DLRP: My parents bought me this Mickey when we first went there in 1992 :)

These are the few things we bought in 2004, but a Big-T-shirt as pyjama, a Stitch-plushy and a Cheyenne-pin are missing on the pic ;)

And this is the stuff of our last visit in 2005.

So it's not much but I like my small collection ;) I plan to bought some 15-stuff in September and - hopefully and finally - a mini snowglobe. Does anyone of you have one from DRLP and can show it, please? :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Samninetysix

Nala: it's a beautiful collection, obviously very personal and means so much...I love it :D