Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shell_ely

here are a few pics of my disney collection

this is my newest globe from disney paris last year

my micky that plays dancin

a few bits i have collected

all my new kitchen stuff i got in november couldent choose what to buy so just got them all :!:

shell_ely

i dont even drink coffee but i loved the tins so much i just had to have them  :oops:

my husband thinks i am mad  :!:

Masamune

@ Dark Prince - :shock: Wow. You have so many gorgeous Princess things! :o And I love your family of plushies! *Has the Cheshire one and the Bambi one*

@ shell - :D I loooove the ship snowglobe. :P When I saw it at Disneyland Paris last year, I want to get it just because Cheshire Cat is on it. :lol: Needless to say, my mum didn't think that was a good enough reason to buy it for me. And I agree, that kitchen stuff is lovely!

Anonymous

Is that Jolly Roger snowglobe (I believe it's called World Disney) still available?

I saw it last year and really liked it, but I was flying, and had limited funds, so didn't buy one.

I'm back in a couple of weeks, and I'm driving this time, so I could be tempted by it if it's there.

I was hoping to get a couple more Armani's too though if they have the one's I want at the right prices.

shell_ely

i saw the ship globe when i was there in november so i would think they still have it   :!:

Disneyana

I like that plush princesses from where did you get them ?
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anonymous

Most of my plushes are from the Disney Store in the UK. The only exceptions being my Mickey, Donald and Goofy and Fantasia Mickey.

Masamune

:) I really like the plushie Alice, but they sold out at my local Disney Store before I could get one. :lol: Now I'm thinking of buying the plushie of Tic Toc, the crocodile from Peter Pan.

Anonymous

Keep checking regularly at the Disney Store, they keep getting different plushes back in. Although I lost patience and ended up getting one on Ebay. Although, the Prince Charming had disappeared for weeks, and then one suddenly turned up just before Christmas. They seem to be really uneven with distribution of some of the plushes. I only ever saw Flounder once at the Disney Store at the White Rose Centre in Leeds.

Masamune

:o I know what you mean. I bought my Cheshire plushie and Cheshire plush face pillow at The Disney Store in The Trafford Centre, but it was over a month before they got either of those in my local Disney Store (in Manchester).

Disneyana

@ shell_ely: Where did you bought the kitchen stuff ? especially the tea, coffee and cocoa tins ? I want to have these too.  :wink:  And have the teas different tastes ?

shell_ely

i got all the teas and coffes from disneyland paris in november and yep all the teas are fruit flavours they are just to nice to use so i have not opened any of them yet  :oops:

Disneyana

Oh great thanks for your reply. Do you also remember in which shop you bought them ? Then I don't need to search in every shop for them.  :wink:

shell_ely

hi i got them all from La Confiserie des Trois Fées the shop at the back of the castle but i think they have some in the disney store in disney village  :!:

shell_ely

look at this that i got from e bay it came today and it is realy nice :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... &rd=1&rd=1