Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nath

It was something along the lines of 140 euro's i think. No way would i have been able to get it home! :P

Masamune

Quote from: "Nath"It was something along the lines of 140 euro's i think. No way would i have been able to get it home! :P
:lol: You would've had to book an extra seat on the plane/train...

:shock: Sadly though, there's no way I could afford such an expensive plush, even if it was Cheshire...

Patrick

I bought a new snowglobe yesterday since they were selling them for £40 instead of £60 at the Disney Store, so had to buy a Snow White globe I really wanted.

Miss Tinkerbell

l bought a ridiculous pair of pj's starring Bambi... :lol:  :lol:

Nala_84

Patmagic, that's a really beautiful globe!

But what's that Mini Belle & Beast-Globe?? Wanna have that!!!! :) How much are those smaller snow globes?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Masamune

:D That's a lovely globe Pat, congrats!

:) I've never seen that one in my local Disney Store, but I've seen the mini Belle and Beast one! :o Can't remember how much it costs though...

Patrick

Quote from: "Nala_84"Patmagic, that's a really beautiful globe!

But what's that Mini Belle & Beast-Globe?? Wanna have that!!!! :) How much are those smaller snow globes?

The smaller globe of Belle and Beast is £8 from the Disney Store here.

Samninetysix

I got my daughter this musical jewelery box from a car boot sale for £40 - it has 3 rotating princess snow globes in it and plays "Beauty & the Beast". It was bought in Florida originally.

:arrow: http://www.planetpaella.com/Image1.jpg

:arrow: http://www.planetpaella.com/Image2.jpg

Mod edit: removed IMG tags around too large images.

Masamune

:shock: Woooow... :D that's so gorgeous and unusual Sam!

Nala_84

Wow, only 8 pounds for that sweet snowglobe? Is that about 12 Euros?

Do you know whether there are also these small ones at DLRP? I always wanted to have one, but I've never seen those small ones and the big ones are too expensive for me ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Patrick

I know Disneyland Resort Paris sell some small snowglobes, but do not know whether any of them are like that one.  Since Disneyland Resort Paris seem to make a different selection of small snowglobes to the Disney Store.  Also yes it is about €12.

Masamune

:( I meant to buy the small Mrs Jumbo and Dumbo snowglobe from DLRP in October, but we forgot to buy it on the last day...

Samninetysix

Jayna and I are going for christmas - any requests for missing merchandise? ;)

Masamune

:lol: I have a bill now that I didn't have in October, so sadly I can't afford the Mrs Jumbo/Dumbo globe now...

Anonymous