Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Hehe no worries,

She's esmeralda from the hunchback of notre Dame. It's not completely like her though which is a reason I was never very fussed on the pin but i didn't mind trading for it:) Esmeralda is one of my Favourite Disney characters, I wish they had made the pin a bit more like her.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hehe no worries,

She's esmeralda from the hunchback of notre Dame. It's not completely like her though which is a reason I was never very fussed on the pin but i didn't mind trading for it:) Esmeralda is one of my Favourite Disney characters, I wish they had made the pin a bit more like her.
aaahh now you have said that I can see it - I thought she looked a bit like Carmen Miranda who I dont think has ever had anything to do with Disney!!

xxx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Welsheeyore

ok so I am very excited!!

I have just won on ebay a few things - I found a pin on ebay that was a bit odd and I couldnt find it on pinpics for ages - it turned out to be on there as no 62916 - originally part of a framed set - the seller also had no 62915 - AND I WON BOTH :) very chuffed as they are apparently LE 50 and AP's.  Not something I would normally have in collection but I just wanted them and feel they are a bit special - now if i could get hold of the rest of the set that would be awesome wouldnt it!  edited to say set is 61187 - and I think the yeti might be a jumbo what do you think guys?

then I have also just had the bargain of nos 57891, 65931 and 65991 - altogether still on Christmas card as original - for the price of 99p - FOR ALL THREE

I am a very happy Eeyore this evening  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:P You're too good at finding bargains Emma, it's not fair!

@ Aveen - :o Aww, that Esmeralda pin is lovely! And lol, was my pic of the Lion King pin misleading? I actually think it's of a very nice size.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :P You're too good at finding bargains Emma, it's not fair!

@ Aveen - :o Aww, that Esmeralda pin is lovely! And lol, was my pic of the Lion King pin misleading? I actually think it's of a very nice size.

hehe no I duno why I thought it was bigger, it wasn't just your pic hehe, it is lovely though :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

It's a really good fine. :P I won't be getting any new pins now via trades or eBay until after Christmas. Don't want anything to get caught up in the Christmas mail rush.

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Masamune"It's a really good fine. :P I won't be getting any new pins now via trades or eBay until after Christmas. Don't want anything to get caught up in the Christmas mail rush.

thats a very good point - I really hope mine are ok - but I really couldnt not buy them!! not my usual thing  but I wasnt not buying at the price I got them for - I am far too addicted to ebay!!
xx

October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"It's a really good fine. :P I won't be getting any new pins now via trades or eBay until after Christmas. Don't want anything to get caught up in the Christmas mail rush.

I have been thinking the same thing myself!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Aveen2008"

I have been thinking the same thing myself!
oh god you are all making me paranoid now!!! :)

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

Ive got a few trades in motion and Im not risking getting stuff lost in the post so Im waiting till January 2nd to get everything I have to post out to people (as I got to send more stuff than just pins lol)

Gonna cost me a fortune to send these hahaha.

Masamune

:D I recieved my Kingdom Hearts pins today. These pins make me SO happy, as Kingdom Hearts is the union of two of my favourite things; Disney and Final Fantasy. :P And now KH is a part of another of my fave things; pins! These pins are such good quality, and they're so lovely and big! They even come with Mickey backs, which I wasn't expecting considering they're not from Disney themselves. :) Hop Topic sell awesome official Disney t-shirts and accessories though, so I don't know why I didn't believe that they would do pins just as good.

These pins just have to be framed, so I think I'll have to start looking for the best KH picture.

Aveen2008

aw they are really cool!  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D I think they're amazing. I know they won't be everyone's cup of tea, but for a Kingdom Hearts fan like myself they're just brilliant. Until I get a frame for them, I've stood them with my Kingdom Hearts figurines.

Stitch2814

I wants me the key pin as its looks awesome, the others do to but I would like the key one mostly, now if they did more of the keys then that would be an awesome framed set I think.

dlrpmad

Love the pins Lindsay, I didn't like the game itself but I love the merchendise! I'm just not a rpg fan but I did give it a go, because of Disney running through it.
101% Stitch LOVING!!