Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:shock: Yikes. It was never that expensive when I first bought it. :P I would never sell it though.

I have a bit of a weakness when it comes to eBay, but it's more in regards to Disney stuff other than pins. It's easy to get carried away when buying pins on eBay, so I try to avoid it at all costs.

Snow_White_Girl

Damn damn damn DAMN! :x I just missed picking up a Happy pin on eBay for 99p! Argh that has seriously ruined my day lol! :(

Ooooh but the Sleepy and Sneezy ones are still there! :D They're LE's too! And this pin is amazing! *wants* :D

\":lamp:\"

Masamune

Often people will start pins at 99p. Sometimes you can pick up a bargain. It's when the same seller is starting loads of pins at 99p that you can get carried away, as sellers will often combine ship multiple pins.

:D That Snow White pin is beautiful.

Agent Lex

Especially right now, when listing something starting at 99p is free.

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "Masamune"Often people will start pins at 99p. Sometimes you can pick up a bargain. It's when the same seller is starting loads of pins at 99p that you can get carried away, as sellers will often combine ship multiple pins.
Well pity me going for Snow White stuff, I often have 8 separate things to bid on! The dwarves pins didn't sell so they've been relisted, all starting at 99p! Uh oh!! :roll:

Masamune

:shock: Once I bought around 20-30 pins off the same seller, because they were all going rather cheaply. Some were for keeping, but then others were for trading. :lol: I would never do that again, as a big bunch of small priced pins adds up to a fortune.

Since then, I've only ever bought one or two pins off eBay. I only buy ones that I want for myself. *Is gonna bid on an Alice pin today*

Snow_White_Girl

Well well well, lookie what I picked up on eBay last night! :D

My idea of Princesses and Villains seems to have gone out of the window already, but he looked so cute I just couldn't resist him!  :stitch:

kurgly_bird

he's adorable !!! I finally picked up one of the tinkerbell stretch room pins that i've been after for ages  :D   can't wait to see it! //http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=4366&pin=68573 x x x

Snow_White_Girl

Wow that Tinkerbell pin is amazing! *wants*

My Stitch pin was $4.50, or £3.04, with free p+p! Very happy with that! :D Just need to get some form of corkboard now to display the collection which is no doubt set to grow in the coming weeks and months! ;)

kurgly_bird

fab price, just gets better hehe. It's so easy to become hooked, i try to stick to mainly tinkerbell pins but i do buy some princess pins, my brother and are trying to collect all the stitch invasions i think we have most of the attraction ones for disneyland park now, not cheap though! x x x

Masamune

:D Aww, I have that pin too Snow! :P My mum sold me 5 of her trading pins for £10, and that was one of them. Last night, I bought a set of 4 Bambi pins and 4 Peter Pan pins off the same seller. All together they cost £17 (including P&P), so they work out at like £2.12 each. I bought them for trading at DLRP, but it looks like pin trading will be starting in The Disney Store soon, so I'll probably have to trade some there instead!

Snow_White_Girl

Aww, sounds like you got a real bargain with your eBay pins! I tend to check on PinPics before I bid on them and if their origin is the American parks I'm willing to pay a little more for them ;) I've just spotted a lovely Cinderella one and an Old Hag one that made me laugh so much (this one), it's actually part of a set of 6 and a different seller has the whole set listed, but they're a tad pricey and I really shouldn't be spending that sort of money when I have rent etc. to pay first!! :D

Masamune

:) Yeah, they were definatly a bargain. To buy 8 Core pins at the Disney Store at £3 each it would cost £24, so I've saved like £7. The Bambi set is lovely, but I already have it from when I went to WDW last year. :o It was $20 for that set, but I ended up trading for all 4 of them so I didn't need to buy them.

:lol: That pin is funny. :P This is one of the funniest pins I own.

Masamune

:D I just got a pair of brilliant pins in the post. I bought them off a great American eBayer who does free International shipping! The Gaston one is a LE 1000, and it only cost like £6. The Zero one cost me about £5. :P I'm so chuffed with both of them. :lol: Now the only pin I'm waiting on is the online exclusive Tinker Bell pin from Disney Store. I got it off eBay for £7 (inc. P&P).

Agent Lex

Can anyone find this pin on pinpics? I traded for it yesterday, I can't seem to find it, but maybe I'm blind :P

On the back it has the 2008 Disney Store exclusive logo, then the following text:
"Limited Edition of 3970
Cast Member Exclusive"
Then the usual copyright information for Pooh characters.