Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

8) The best part is that I got that corkboard for free. My mum's friend was sorting out her office, and decided she didn't want the big corkboard anymore. Luckily my mum was there at the time helping her out, and claimed it for herself. :P Then when she got it home, I claimed for myself instead.

Agent Lex

Bought soooo many pins on my trip this week. And I managed to grab myself one of those Phantom Manor lanyards, turns out they had tons of those left! (though none of the pins from the event :()

Will have to add and show them to you tonight once I'm home.

Masamune

^^ Looking forward to seeing your pins Lex.

Agent Lex

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot to update my PinPics profile. Well anyway, first a picture of my bag, absolutely covered in pins after DLRP!

Link since it's a rather large photo.

Obviously all of my new pins are (finally) on my PinPics profile, however my favourite new pin is this Wall-E one. The head moves up and down, the hands move out, and the tracks are that Free-D rubber stuff. LE 900, but they seemed to have plenty left :)

ETA: Apparently this link will show you my list quickly, and without having to log in. :)

Masamune

:D I have that same Wall-E pin. I traded one of my LE pins for it at the pin trading boards in the Emporium. It's so cute isn't it?

Agent Lex

Unfortunately, when my bag got stolen the other day, 2 of my pins went with it :(

Fortunately, the day before I'd decided to take all but those 2 off of the bag, so I'm lucky really. And the 2 weren't limited edition, so it's not a huge loss.

Masamune

:shock: Your bag got stolen? That's terrible! :( Did you lose anything important other than the pins?

Agent Lex

Luckily, nothing important was in the bag. My phone got stolen too, but I had insurance on that so I picked up the replacement yesterday.

I think I got lucky in a way, I still have my wallet and keys so that's all the important stuff.

Masamune

That's good. :) Hopefully you can pick up the same pins next time you go to DLRP, or treat yourself to some new ones from the UK Disney Store.

Snow_White_Girl

I only have 4 pins so far :oops: So I'll make an account when I've got some more! Everyone on here has great collections though - Masamune I love your pin with all the Disney cats on! :D

Yes, I fear I am now well and truly addicted after buying 2 pins in the Disney Store this afternoon! :lol:

\":lamp:\"

Masamune

:P The one where they're all sat on/around a pink armchair? That's one of my fave pins, because I love how big Cheshire Cat is compared to all the normal cats. :) You should try and stick to your fave characters/attractions/etc, if you want to try and avoid your collection growing too big. :lol: It's very hard though.

Snow_White_Girl

Yeah that's the one I'm talking about! It's gorgeous! In fact I might look on eBay for it!

I think I've decided I'm sticking mainly to Princesses and Villains... Though I'm sure that'll go out the window at some point! ;)

Masamune

:lol: I can't remember at what point my idea of just sticking to my top 10 Disney characters flew out the window. My collection is very varied now. Looking at my board, I have 3 rows of Cheshire, 3 rows of Villains, 1 row of Jessica and then 5 rows of randomness!

:P Oh, BTW, this is my fave pin out of my whole collection!

Snow_White_Girl

Awww that's very cute! There was a Cheshire one that I saw on eBay, just the word "Cheshire" in the pink and purple stripes, with his eyes and smile, it looks amazing!

I found the armchair pin, £30.58 with p+p, and still about 20 days left on the auction!  :shock:

Agent Lex

I'm managing to stay away from the eBay level of pin obsession. At the moment!

I just have to wait for the villains spinner series to come out :)