Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

@ shell - :P I'm going on the 20th to the 22nd of June (of this year). :) If you're there on one those dates, maybe we could meet up and trade a few pins!

shell_ely

that would be a great idea i will let you know as soon as we know when we are going  :D

Jayna62

:stitch: Just got the High School Musical Pin and "Year of a Million Dreams Exclusive Lanyard with 2 pins... This is an exclusive set that is awarded to random guests at Walt Disney World, these cannot be purchased anywhere else first hand. Pins feature Mickey & Minnie and Donald & Goofy. Pins and lanyard are in mint condition and are still sealed in the original bag. Hard to get pins!"

Masamune

@ shell - :) OK!

@ Jayna - :o Ooh, congrats!

Jayna62

:stitch: Thanks our daughter is so excited about the High School Musical pin  :D/

Jayna62

:stitch: Hi today we have just got two new pins off ebay one is Kanga and Roo LE valentine pin and the other is a limited edition 1981 Pongo really cute. I will try to get pictures of our pins over the weekend. :pluto:

Masamune

:P I'm going to start looking on eBay for pins closer to when we go to DLRP in June. :shock: I've almost run out of pins that I'm willing to trade, as I've grown attached to the majority of my collection. I need to buy some cheap, official pins just to trade.

Jayna62

:stitch: My daughter and i have'nt got many pins to trade at the moment, but she is all excited because her High School Musical Pin arrived today from Canada. :D. We are going to DLRP at Easter so i expect to get a few more pins to trade then.

Masamune

:P I'm hoping that when I go in June, I can get another couple of Cheshire Cat pins.

:lol: I've decided it should be a tradition, since I traded for 2 Cheshire pins when I first got into Pin Trading at DLRP, and I traded for 2 Cheshire pins during my trip in October. :)

Owain

My account is Owain. I only have 19 Disney pins, some are from Paris but most of them are from Walt Disney world. There are some Limited Edition Pins there. Does anybody no a website which you can put your Universal Pins on because i have some of them pins to !

Owain

Bump  !  :bump:

BONITATIME

My pins are under bonitatime I have way to many!!!!

DestinationMagic

My account is DestinationMagic but i have only a few pins.  :?
14 - Davy Crocket Ranch
11 - Santa Fe
10 - Cheyenne
09 - Santa Fe
08 - Santa Fe
07 - Cheyenne
06 - Cheyenne
06 - Davy Crocket Ranch
01 - Sequia Lodge
00 - Newport Bay Club
00 - Sequia Lodge
97 - Newport Bay Club
94 - Sequia Lodge

Masamune

:P I figured I may as well bump this thread, since some people will be starting their pin collections with the new Disney Store UK pins.

Agent Lex

My pitiful... I mean, beginner 6 pins are now viewable at profile AgentLex

(creative, I know)