Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrossco

ha we should all get together and have our own pin-trading club
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Aveen2008

Heres some of the pins I have got from ebay recently, i posted some of them in the uk disney store thread but i think this place is probably more suited...

still waiting on others to arrive from Ebay

I'll post these here anyway but heres some of the pins I bought last week in the disney store..added up to about £80 on pins alone! :shock:

I really am becomin a totall addict, spending over £200 in like the space of less than weeks!! :oops:  but i love them hehe!! :D

I have other pins but i have them attached to my mirror (about 30 of them from DLRP) and they are hard to photograph lol! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:o Aveen, what did you say your PinPics username was? You have such a nice collection!

Snow_White_Girl

Wow Aveen thats quite a collection you have there! :) I can't photograph my pins without getting a horrible glare off them, I only have 7 at the moment, but these are the ones I have anyway....

Most are UK Disney Store, though the Snow White one was from my last trip to DL(R)P, Elvis Stitch is a WDW pin but came from eBay, and the Stitch and ukulele pin was a present from my ex-boyfriend's mum when we went to WDW in 2005 :)

I need some traders though, I love all those pins and don't particularly want to part with any of them!

\":lamp:\"

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :o Aveen, what did you say your PinPics username was? You have such a nice collection!

I dont have a pinpics username..didn't even no there was a site  :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

cool pins masamune!! :D

I got a few more today from my ebay purchases..

Luv Aveen xoxo

joolsc

Quote from: "bigrossco"ha we should all get together and have our own pin-trading club
The only way of doing this is to have a third party where both pins are sent and then verified/checked quality wise. Then these pins need to be forwarded on. Pinpics is ok but some of the pins I have been sent have been damaged. When you have sent your pin off you can do nothing about it. What I would be interested in meeting up at a Pin Trading Night in the UK if it could be arranged. Is there anyone on here from Yorkshire.

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "Aveen2008"cool pins masamune!! :D

:shock: You have a Pocahontas pin!!! Very jealous, I've been after one for AGES lol!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"cool pins masamune!! :D

:shock: You have a Pocahontas pin!!! Very jealous, I've been after one for AGES lol!

aww good to see another pocahontas fan!! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

Has anyone else here bought on ebay or somewhere else that could reccomend a good seller? I got pins today and am returning them as I am suspicous they are fakes (lightweight and other things).
Luv Aveen xoxo

Snow_White_Girl

There was a seller on eBay called "SleepysEmporium" (or something similar) that I always used to look at first, they always had a nice selection of pins AND free p&p! ;)Though I haven't seen them on there for a bit so I think they may have changed their username  :shock:

Aveen2008

no they are still there as I have them on my ebay sellers favourites lists lol!

Have you ever bought anything from them?? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Snow_White_Girl

Yeah my Elvis Stitch pin was bought from them - it arrived really quickly and was SO well packaged so it didn't get damaged, they put loads of bubble wrap round it AND in a padded envelope as well! :) And I never failed to be impressed by the free p&p considering they're based in the States! ;) Though it seems as though they've stopped that for auction items now! :(

Aveen2008

I bought this pin on ebay, came brand new on card today, I have to say I really like it

(this picture is from google - www.dizpins.com)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Snow_White_Girl

Ohhhh I was watching that one lol! ;) It's great isn't it? Have you seen the Mickey as Jack Skellington one? That was on there somewhere too!

Two new purchases today :)