How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: "ecila"Any ideas on how busy Sept 16-20th will be? I'm presuming most children will have gone back to school? Thanks :)

We always visit September and it's busier than the colder months but still little or no ques :) were of on the 8th but have been mid sept before beautiful weather and short ques have fun!

ecila

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"
Quote from: "ecila"Any ideas on how busy Sept 16-20th will be? I'm presuming most children will have gone back to school? Thanks :)

We always visit September and it's busier than the colder months but still little or no ques :) were of on the 8th but have been mid sept before beautiful weather and short ques have fun!

That's great to know, thank you for your help! :)
- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (May 2002)
- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (Oct 2006)
- Santa Fe (June 2012) Trip report here]
//http://www.magicforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13794

PrincessKirsty

How busy it between halloween and when they put up the xmas decs? I am going 3rd november to the 6th so i'll have missed halloween and I will miss the christmas stuff being put out but is it busy still around those few days?

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "PrincessKirsty"How busy it between halloween and when they put up the xmas decs? I am going 3rd november to the 6th so i'll have missed halloween and I will miss the christmas stuff being put out but is it busy still around those few days?

Your in luck, on the 4th and 6th you'll have the Fireworks around Lake Disney, it can be pretty spectacular :)  (Mickey's Magical Fireworks).

And no, it's not that busy so you should have more than enough time for all the rides etc.

David

BOOMitsGeorgia

I'm in DLP from 8th September - 12th September, anyone know if its busy then?

polar vixen

Last time we were there, we went the same time in sep, weekends were busy, but during the week almost all rides were a walk on with no more than a few minutes wait, and the weather was fantastic.  Think you'll have a great time!

BOOMitsGeorgia

That's really great to know, thank you :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: "BOOMitsGeorgia"I'm in DLP from 8th September - 12th September, anyone know if its busy then?

So are we!! Usually quiet little/walk on ques obviously some rides like crush coaster/BTM always have a wait

SwipatronSparks

Whats peoples experience of the last few days of june/ first few days of july next year the dates fall over a sat/sun so i expect it to be busy *cries* but what about during the week?
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

amanda08

Not sure, but 2 thirds of Holland have school holidays then, plus spain (maybe more that I don't know of) So I think it will be pretty busy, but probably quieter then it would be going 2 weeks later

SwipatronSparks

Hm... Ok i would have liked to have gone on the 28th to 2nd but i may look at going sooner.... Was looking at those dates as its my birthday on the 29th but it maybe should be avoided....
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

antonh

We're planning a pre-Christmas trip with our girls (6 and 3), probably from 12 to 16 December. Any ideas (A) how busy will it be and (B) what the weather tends to be like around then?

Thanks!

welshman659

hi all. I have a trip booked for 26 feb to 2nd march next year, I would like to know if its worth trying to change dates to the first or second week of feb to avoid the french school holidays ?. I didn't think about their holidays when I booked. thanks very much .

Tim

Janine

Quote from: "antonh"We're planning a pre-Christmas trip with our girls (6 and 3), probably from 12 to 16 December. Any ideas (A) how busy will it be and (B) what the weather tends to be like around then?

Thanks!

We went around this time last year and found it to be pretty quiet. Quite a few rides were walk ons, and even the more popular rides were half their normal time. The park is open for much shorter hours, but you can still get so much done because the queues are small. You're going before English school holidays, and I'm pretty sure before French as well :)

When we went, however, it was absolutely freezing. We kept coats, woolen hats and even ear muffs on for the vast majority of the time. Parisian winter isn't normally too much worse than English winter, but it just depends.

antonh

Sounds great, thank you Janine. I think we'll be stocking up on winter gear as you suggest!