World of Disney in Disney Village (Now Open)

Started by Owain, January 06, 2008, 12:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martyn

I bloody hope so, its been over 2 years of nothing so far....!

Anthony

Quote from: "Martyn"I bloody hope so, its been over 2 years of nothing so far....!
TWO years? We've been waiting for this in some form or other since at least 2002!

It'll be an absolute miracle when it finally starts, especially looking as spiffy as it does.

Adam

From disneygazette.fr

Also promising!

CafeFantasia

Maybe they can move those 5-6 conifers over to the Walt Disney Studios, to help with the landscaping?

JelleP

^ Would be a money-saving and great idea, but I doubt they'll do that... :')
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

pussinboots

Isn't that a sequoia? Would be a waste!

But excellent news.

luke85

Quote from: "Alan"Maybe they can move those 5-6 conifers over to the Walt Disney Studios, to help with the landscaping?
Fantastic idea! Or plant them between Frontierland and WDS to try and block out some views of TSPL from the top of BTM? Whatever they do with the trees, I really hope they re-use them somewhere else in the resort.

Glad to see some progress happening with the Disney Village projects, really excited to see how they turn out!

Kristof

Don't worry, when a tree is in the way, it's usually replanted somewhere else in the resort (onstage or backstage). :-)

Martyn

I wouldn't get hopes up just get. Them types of barriers are mainly used for crowd control.

If the generic constructions walls were up, I would say lets party! :lol:

pussinboots

If the barriers don't convince you, how about the big truck that says "TREE-MOVE.COM:"

http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard. ... 52-200.htm

CafeFantasia

You sure they don't read this forum? I suggest they move the trees, and 2 days later they have equipment there ready to do it ;-)

luke85

Quote from: "Alan"You sure they don't read this forum? I suggest they move the trees, and 2 days later they have equipment there ready to do it ;-)

Haha! You've got the power Alan, quick suggest some more stuff!

JelleP

Great to see they're moving them somewhere else!
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

dagobert

Good to know that the trees will be used somewhere else. I really hope that Disney will use the trees to hide TSPL so that it can't be seen from Frontierland.

Can't wait until the construction of the building starts.

RnRCj

I can't wait to see that big grey wall finally covered up!