Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Vidar

I talked to one of the cast members, two weeks ago!
And i asked him, "is the Ratatouille dark ride still just a rumor?"
He said that this ride was not a rumor anymore!
The ride is actualy going to be buildt!
And from what i could se, when i was visiting Toy Story Playland.
The construction has alredy been started:-)

ulak

Quote from: "Ole Vidar"I talked to one of the cast members, two weeks ago!
And i asked him, "is the Ratatouille dark ride still just a rumor?"
He said that this ride was not a rumor anymore!
The ride is actualy going to be buildt!
And from what i could se, when i was visiting Toy Story Playland.
The construction has alredy been started:-)
WOW cool!!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

davewasbaloo

You can clearly see the land has been cleared behind the blue walls when riding the parachutes
since 2001 (many before that)

smurfy74

the army men ride is going to us fans the best updates for the new ride - its a fan bios dream to be able to get behind the scenes pics sooooo easily :-)

CafeFantasia

Hopefully he's wrong, but user ulpaco on the MiceChat forums says "Ratatouille is rumored to be cancelled."

dagobert

Quote from: "Alan"Hopefully he's wrong, but user ulpaco on the MiceChat forums says "Ratatouille is rumored to be cancelled."

Where does this rumour come from? Is that user a CM? There are so many proofs that it is coming. But maybe that's the reason why Gusteau is hidden.

Perhaps it got replaced by some carnival rides like TSPL. Disney thinks that the lines are so long, so TSPL has to be so popular. Now they are going to expand it. Just joking!!

Hopefully this rumour is not true.

Festival Disney

Quote from: "Alan"Hopefully he's wrong, but user ulpaco on the MiceChat forums says "Ratatouille is rumored to be cancelled."

If this is true, I will personally hunt down Phillipe Gas  :lol:
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

smurfy74

bad rumour :-( maybe Kristof can find anything out about it????

-breeno-

I can't see it being true, especially after they've went as far as creating the Parisian area in preparation for it.

Unless I see some evidence or a reliable source stating it's been cancelled then my view will stand, you don't just cancel a project like this when there's already evidence of it happening.  Postpone maybe, cancel no.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Tuvok

This rumour first came up right afther the first picture of the coverup of Gusteau. I've seen the rumour on several Dutch fansites, but it's based purely on the fact that the face of Gusteau was covered up. We all know why they did that. Ratatouille is coming. No worries. Problem with these kind of falls rumours is, you can't get them offline anymore once they're 'out there'.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

Festival Disney

Very subtle addition to the costuming building  :lol:

Source: http://www.disneygazette.fr/festival-ro ... s-428.html
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

CafeFantasia

Why would they bother adding Studio number theming to the Costuming Building if they're going to hide it behind a Paris facade? This just gives more strength to the rumours that the Ratatouille ride has been cancelled!

dagobert

Quote from: "Alan"Why would they bother adding Studio number theming to the Costuming Building if they're going to hide it behind a Paris facade? This just gives more strength to the rumours that the Ratatouille ride has been cancelled!

Maybe it is just temporary until the facade is built, but usually such small things to improve the theming don't happen in Paris.

15MagicalYears

If the rumours that it has been canceled are true then they better have a spectacular plan B.

Columbiad

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"If the rumours that it has been canceled are true then they better have a spectacular plan B.

Here here. Although it limites thier choices ince they've already themed the area.
I think (hope) that the ride'll go ahead. The new sign on the Costume Building is peculiar though.