Disney's Halloween Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 10:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

I agree aswell, the song is such a great Haloween mood setter :wink:

cleous

anyone have any idea what time the parks will be open till and what parades will be on , will there be any fireworks at all we are giong on the 7-10 october , last time we went in jan and there wasn't hardly anting on no fireworks or anything

suzanne

Kristof

Quote from: "cleous"anyone have any idea what time the parks will be open till and what parades will be on , will there be any fireworks at all we are giong on the 7-10 october , last time we went in jan and there wasn't hardly anting on no fireworks or anything

suzanne

This question belongs in the trip planning board.

maruychan

halloween time is from ... to ... ?

miss disney fan

have a look at the DLRP magic for the dates

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/seasons/

maruychan

oh, right, thank you.

so, if it's from 6th October to 4th November.. when i can find phantom manor and frontierland closed? 'cause i remeber that the last year it was closed for one o two weeks preparing for halloween's show.

miss disney fan

disney have not given out the dates yet for rides being closed, as usual disney is at lighting speed again  :P

Patrick

Quote from: "maruychan"oh, right, thank you.

so, if it's from 6th October to 4th November.. when i can find phantom manor and frontierland closed? 'cause i remeber that the last year it was closed for one o two weeks preparing for halloween's show.

Frontierland, PM closed, erm this has never happened, when did they close and what halloween show?

maruychan

mmh. last year, before halloween time. mmh. i'm not sure, i'll ask my friend, i remember he's very afraid.

halloween show=halloween time, my mistake sorry.

Patrick

Oh do you mean big thunder mountain, that was just closed for refurbishment, not the whole of frontierland even if it seemed like it probably.

ynwa19

Will the 15th anniversary parade still be running during halloween? Sorry if thats been asked before  :?

Kristof

QuoteWill the 15th anniversary parade still be running during halloween? Sorry if thats been asked before Confused

Page one, topic one  :wink:

ynwa19

Saw that about 2 seconds after I posted that message - Taxi!!  :oops:

Kristof

:lol:  :lol:   No problem.

Oh, this hasn't been mentioned before, but it's quite obvious already... The giant Pumpkin on Central Plaza will not return this year.  The make-up artists will wonder around the area to paint the children's faces on the spot (like it was done during Kids Carnival).

Kristof

Good news for the Villains fans, there's going to be a Villains show in front of the castle several times during the day.  If the rumours are true, it will be hosted by Cruella De Ville herself!   :twisted: