Disney's Halloween Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 10:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Quote from: "Gronster"Hello, this is my 1st post so sorry if this is in the wrong area. On the 31st of October I understand there is a Halloween Party. Will there be fireworks?

Thanks

Aaron  :D

Yes there is always fireworks at midnight at this night, for this event though you have to buy a seperate ticket into the disneyland park.

Gronster

Thanks for the info. I am now looking at arriving on the 4th November for 4 days to see the last of the Halloween bits and the Fireworks on the 5th.

Do you know if there are ride closures etc on the 4th when they take the Halloween decorations down?

Thanks

Aaron

tinac42

my family are going for the haloween party night does anybody know if there is a parade on and if you leave the park can you get back in ? :?

dlrp-mad

When I went for the halloween party last year, me and my girlfriend had park hoppers like normal and we were able to exit out the park for a meal at rainforest cafe before getting back to ride phantom manor late (can't remember what time, but it must have been around 10/10:30) and watch the fireworks.

I think the normal ticket rules apply. And, as far as I know if you have a package booked you don't have to buy a seperate ticket, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you do, I can't recall doing so.

Hope this helps,

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

Patrick

Quote from: "dlrp-mad"When I went for the halloween party last year, me and my girlfriend had park hoppers like normal and we were able to exit out the park for a meal at rainforest cafe before getting back to ride phantom manor late (can't remember what time, but it must have been around 10/10:30) and watch the fireworks.

I think the normal ticket rules apply. And, as far as I know if you have a package booked you don't have to buy a seperate ticket, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you do, I can't recall doing so.

Hope this helps,

I have never heard of the no need for extra ticket rule, all I ever hear from Disney this year seems to be they won't give you a ticket for the soiree unless you have booked a package with them argh.

Kristof

Quote from: "dlrp-mad"When I went for the halloween party last year, me and my girlfriend had park hoppers like normal and we were able to exit out the park for a meal at rainforest cafe before getting back to ride phantom manor late (can't remember what time, but it must have been around 10/10:30) and watch the fireworks.

Hope this helps,

You have to buy a seperate ticket, even if you have a package.  You were probably lucky.

peep

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"Disney this year seems to be they won't give you a ticket for the soiree unless you have booked a package with them argh.

Well, lets hope thats not the case and theres a way to get hold of tickets. I really want to get to see this years halloween celebrations, would be awesome to go to the soiree too.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Alison

I'm a bit confused about this Halloween Party.
Is it just in a certain area of the Park? How can you get tickets for it and can you buy them in advance? :?

Kristof

You should be able to buy 'm at front.  It seems that the tickets won't be released this year before September when ordering them through the reservation line.  

All areas of the park are open, but not all attractions, but most of 'm are!  The main festivities are located in Frontierland and Adventureland.  There's also a parade and fireworks to close the night.

Gronster

Hello, sorry to ask again but does anyone know if there are certain rides/areas closed down to take away the Halloween decorations on the the 4th November?

Thanks

Aaron

Kristof

No there should be no ride closures...

Kristof

I heard there will be no additional Villains Parade, instead 2 floats in front of the Once upon a Dream Parade.

tubbsy

First reaction was "BOO!" But then I thought about everything else thats going on during the celebrations for the 15th and Halloween, they probably cant fit it all in!

Disney Villain Showtime on the Candleabration stage. This may sound naive, btu will candleabration still be on? Hoping so.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Kristof

Disney Villain show time is a small show during the day.  Candleabration will just go on as usual.

peep

I wonder what the two extra floats will be for the OUADP. Hmm, should be interesting. I'm glad that Candlebration will still be on, I enjoyed that show in July.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320