Disney's Halloween Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 10:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

This will be the official topic for the Halloween Season 2007 at Disneyland Park.

And the first news is also very good news!  Despite previous reports (which had been confirmed) will the Disney Villains Parade make a return once again!  It will run once a day, likely in the late morning or at noon, so the OUADP will keep its regular performance at 4pm.

anthony2k6

oooo wonder if it will be pretty much the same as last year? havent half the floats been destroyed???? how will that work?!

Kristof

Which float do you mean?  Mary Poppins?  That wasn't used anyway?

The Butlin Boy

That's great news :)

So does that mean that the christmas parade will return aswell?

Kristof

That should be posted in the Christmas topic, right?

DisneyBud

Was it only the MP float that was destroyed then? I was under the impression that only a couple were being kept - Cinderella being one of them. Hmm - this is good news though!!!

Nicholas-c

cool :) im hoping to go at halloween (if i can get the money) or the year after
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

tubbsy

Brilliant. Even more to see when we're there. :D

I'm wondering is 6 days enough to see it all? :shock:  :lol:

Has anyone got photos from previous parades please? I'd love to show my littlun what to expect when we go. I've found a  few on Photo Magique and the cavalcade on Patmagic, but would be v grateful if anyone has anymore. Thanks :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

TowMater

Quote from: "DisneyBud"Was it only the MP float that was destroyed then? I was under the impression that only a couple were being kept - Cinderella being one of them. Hmm - this is good news though!!!

Mary Poppins has been remodled for High School Musical, Snow White & Cinderilla might be decorated for the Disney's Villian Parade.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Kristof

Tubbsy did you see the videos of the parade in our Video Vault?  

viewtopic.php?t=966

And here are all the photos from last year's season. (33 Photos from the Parade):

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/halloween_2006

tubbsy

Thanks Raptor!  :D  Useless arent I?  :roll: I did go on Photo Magiques, but didnt find those photos and the videos are just brilliant.

Ask and you will receive :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Atlantica

Thats the first time I've seen that parade! It looks wonderful! And very creepy .. ..

But the song that is playing is just dreadful! I was really dissapointed in it, especially after 'Dancin' and 'Dreamed It'.

Kristof

That's funny... It's Halloween -Lo -Ween is considered by most fans as one of Vasile Sirli's best songs (and my personal favourite) and it has been used at Walt Disney World for a coule of years on a row during the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.  But of course, everyone is allowed to have his/her own opinion.  :)

anthony2k6

Quote from: "Atlantica"Thats the first time I've seen that parade! It looks wonderful! And very creepy .. ..

But the song that is playing is just dreadful! I was really dissapointed in it, especially after 'Dancin' and 'Dreamed It'.
i absolutely love the song! although some of the mixes of it on the cd are just wrong wrong wrong!!!

I really liked it from the first few seconds the first time I heard it!

Nath

Agreed the halloween lo ween song is one of my favourites, it's a great track and when you're in the park and it's blaring out of the speakers and the dancers are perfectly intime with everything it's a great magical experience.