The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Started by Anthony, March 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehdi5

Well that picture made me think, will the Studios get a later closing time since the Tower will be opening officialy soon. BTW: Tower of Terror Rocks!!! :mrgreen:

experiment627

Quote from: "mehdi5"Well that picture made me think, will the Studios get a later closing time since the Tower will be opening officialy soon. BTW: Tower of Terror Rocks!!! :mrgreen:

Starting in April, opening times for the Walt Disney Studios have been extended to 19:00 daily instead of the current 18:00 closing on weekdays.

Riebi

just hope that I can take once in my life the tower in the dark night during the summer season :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Owain

Raptor this photo is amazing !, role on late openings for WDS !

Bopshop

Quote from: "Owain"Raptor this photo is amazing !, role on late openings for WDS !

OMG - that really is stunning!  :shock:

leephillips66

Sorry to make you all jealous but I visited Disneyland 15th to 17th Jan (the weekend just gone) with my girlfriend and The Tower of Terror was open!  :D

It was open on Saturday 15th for people with special invitations so I was a bit gutted we couldn't go on knowing it was working. But then yesterday we went for a wander around Walt Disney Studios and saw people going through the gates. We went up the the doormen and they just send we could go on! It was mint!

Kristof

ToT is indeed open on some days for everyone, mostly during the evening.  The Fast Pass entrance will then be open for the AP holders while the regular queue line is open for the other guests.

Bopshop

Can't wait to ride this puppy! :P

Masamune

:shock: That really is an incredible picture.

I'm definatly going to ride this thing... :oops: I just hope my fear of elevators doesn't get to me.

RnRCj

Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: That really is an incredible picture.

I'm definatly going to ride this thing... :oops: I just hope my fear of elevators doesn't get to me.

I don't think your fear of elevators will bother you. It's nothing like a real elevator really - You sit down on seats and your not completely enclosed, so it's not claustrophic like a normal elevators 8) If it's the going up and down part of elevators you don't like though, then maybe you won't like it, but I'm not trying to scare you :lol:

Flounder

Does anyone know when the Tower was open now in the last days? I would just find it interesting to get some information about it ...

I know that it was open during late hours as raptor wrote - just want to know whether this happened every day now.

Cheers,
Flounder

casschr05

Looking forward to the weekend when I am visiting DLRP!
can't wait to go on the ToT, I am a passport (dream) holder but I couldn't make the preview weekends  :(
will the queues be long, I think they will be but any ideas?

Timbo

Just got back from a great trip to DLRP ! Dec 17 - 20 We could see the tower was running from our  room at The Disneyland Hotel so rushed into the Studios to see if we could ride it ! Seemed to  be open to all so rode it with only a 5 min wait,it is a great attraction only been on the one at Florida and the Paris version is just as good  !!! Went on it on the 18th also but on Wed 19th it was only open to AP holders.But we got to ride twice so really pleased as it wasn't  meant to be open ,so it made the trip !!!
I'm sure this will be a great attraction and will really put the Studios on the map !
The area theming has made a huge improvement also !!

casschr05

Quote from: "Timbo"I'm sure this will be a great attraction and will really put the Studios on the map !
The area theming has made a huge improvement also !!

yeah you are 100% right,
I think the WDS is getting improving with the new rides and if I was a day visiter with the choice of the WDS or the main park i might consider going into the WDS.

Anthony

Quote from: "casschr05"I think the WDS is getting improving with the new rides and if I was a day visiter with the choice of the WDS or the main park i might consider going into the WDS.
People might even stop calling DLP the "main park". :P

I'd imagine it'll be fairly busy this weekend. Very very busy infact. But the Tower has a massive capacity so should never be too much of a nightmare to queue for.

Keep your reports (and pictures, video...) coming, if you've just visited - it's very interesting to see how the new bellhops are doing.