Mr_B

Thanks Raptor - great work as usual :-)

I can't wait !

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

This is soooo amazing, i can't wait!!
!Magic Everywhere

RnRCj

There is a great video of our Tower Of Terror at the link below, but I must warn you, it contains huge spoilers!

Go to the bottom of the page and there is a link to it.

//http://blog.coasterrider.free.fr/billet/?post=60

This is probably the best video of it yet! :D

Kristof

Just to let everyone know that taking photos or video inside the elevator is forbidden.  It's announced by the cast member before the elevator starts and when you're holding a video- or photo camera, the cast member will ask you to put it in your bag.   :)

RnRCj

Quote from: "raptor1982"Just to let everyone know that taking photos or video inside the elevator is forbidden.  It's announced by the cast member before the elevator starts and when you're holding a video- or photo camera, the cast member will ask you to put it in your bag.   :)

Yet loads of people have still managed to do it :lol: Are you allowed to film in the lobby, preshow and boiler room?

Kristof

Yes, although they will make sure you remember not to take photos in the actual attraction.

seanmartina

Hi,
   Got to Dlrp On Sunday the 9th, got on the tower, and i must admit, this is got to be the best ride in the whole resort. What beutiful theming throughout, the boiler room is fantastic, with ghost voices of a little girl seeming to be coming from beyond the spirit world asking for help, the boiler itself is good, with the effects of a raging boiler. The effects on the ride, and the pre show video in the library, set the mood perfectly, and the brief drop before being whisked to the top, and your first view of the studios from the top, takes your breath away, a quick flash of the ride photos, drop one level, and whoosh free fall, what a feeling, then whoosh straight back up, then more freefall, in all three major falls.

It was safe to assume, i went on several more time, like a child with a new toy, well i have watched it grow from concrete foundations to the most beautiful tower of terror in the world( i know someone wont agree, but to me it is) then from monday onwards it was open for everyone.... everyday as far as i am aware, as my last visit to the studios was tue.

sorry for the rant, but it was fantastic...

ps

also got on-board video of the ride, as the cast member, did not give the warning of no photos or video in English, only in French i assume he gave the instructions, as i dont speak French i dont know, and my camcorder was clearly in my hand.

meteor75

You can find on the official Disneyland15.com blog, an interview of Theron, imagineer show producer of the French ToT, during its construction.

http://en.blog.disneyland15.com/2007/12 ... he-to.html

Kristof

Theron is the head show producer for the DCA Tower of Terror as well.  I met him once and he's really a great and friendly guy!

Nicholas-c

Re:
Quote from: "raptor1982"Just to let everyone know that taking photos or video inside the elevator is forbidden.  It's announced by the cast member before the elevator starts and when you're holding a video- or photo camera, the cast member will ask you to put it in your bag.   :)

doesn't this apply for most or even all the "dark" rides ?

also: RnRCj thanks for video :) its a "hd" video, it hasn't been shrunk for youtube audience so it looks nice as well as great content :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

RnRCj

Quote from: "meteor75"You can find on the official Disneyland15.com blog, an interview of Theron, imagineer show producer of the French ToT, during its construction.

http://en.blog.disneyland15.com/2007/12 ... he-to.html

That was a really interesting video! I found out some things I didn't know before about the tower :) Thanks for the link :wink:

maves918

Yeah! It's a great video! :D
:mickey2:

The Butlin Boy

Fastpass is here:

Source: Scrooge on DMI

penfold12

What time is the park open till if that fast pass is for ten at night??

experiment627

Quote from: "penfold12"What time is the park open till if that fast pass is for ten at night??

I guess the photo was taken during this week's Cast Member Christmas parties... (which are at the Studios this year)