New DLRP Promotional DVD!

Started by Anthony, March 11, 2005, 04:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorien

Well, that didn't help!  :(

I received another message today again. And because most of you don't know Dutch i'll translate it, it's very short!!!  :x

We thank you for your new message.

We're sorry, but we can't send you the DVD.

We thank you for your interest in Disneyland Resort Paris

Yours faithfully,

So that's not working either.  :(

I still don't understand it, why UK people get it and others don't!

Jorien  :D

Anthony

This is just a complete guess, but I think the DVD was probably made in the UK by DLRP's UK branch, which explains why they "can't" send you the DVD.  They probably could really, but it's too much trouble for them to phone the UK offices and get them to send some over.  :wink:

Let's hope I can get a few more of what seems to be the world's shortest and most popular DVD then!  :wink:  And who knows - if they work well in the UK they might use them for more countries...

Jorien

Quote from: "Baloo"This is just a complete guess, but I think the DVD was probably made in the UK by DLRP's UK branch, which explains why they "can't" send you the DVD.  They probably could really, but it's too much trouble for them to phone the UK offices and get them to send some over.  :wink:

Let's hope I can get a few more of what seems to be the world's shortest and most popular DVD then!  :wink:  And who knows - if they work well in the UK they might use them for more countries...

Maybe that's the reason then. It could be true. But one phonecall, is that so much work? And is it really that short? Still, if you might get some, i'm really interested.  :wink:

Kristof

You probably got one very stressed person on the phone.  :wink:   I'd say try again!  :D

Anthony

Quote from: "Jorien"And is it really that short? Still, if you might get some, i'm really interested.  :wink:

Well, it's a 5 minute video with a few static menu screens of info about the parks.  Really not much at all, but if you're a DLRP fan and obsessed with collecting every tiny thing (like me), then it's a nice thing to have.  :D

Jorien

Quote from: "Baloo"but if you're a DLRP fan and obsessed with collecting every tiny thing, then it's a nice thing to have.  :D

How did you know that?  :wink:  :lol:

Patrick

I so much want this DVD, my ordered brochure whenever it shows up probably about within the next 5 months :lol: i want to watch it cos I am also just a very sad person with nothing to do apart from Disney stuff and college work half the time :wink: .
PS. Yes you think after the amount of spamming of email inboxes you do Jorien we would not have guessed or is that just my inbox? :lol:

Jorien

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"PS. Yes you think after the amount of spamming of email inboxes you do Jorien we would not have guessed or is that just my inbox? :lol:

LOL!  :lol:

hahaha, oops!

Jorien

Quote from: "Jorien"
Quote from: "Baloo"but if you're a DLRP fan and obsessed with collecting every tiny thing, then it's a nice thing to have.  :D

How did you know that?  :wink:  :lol:

Today i received the WDW vacation kit. It looks really great!!! I had to wait a long time for it to get it, but at least this they did send me. And this is also coming from the uk. I first signed in on the american website, played a bit with the information they asked, but i didn't receive anything. (Only americans were able to request it) So i visited the UK website and also on this website it was only for people from the UK. But here you'll just have to look for something where you can also put the country you live in......et voila!  :D
So i'm really happy that i got at least this one. I know what i'll be doing tomorrow! But i guess you have got it already?  :wink:

Jorien :D

Jorien

Guess what!!!!!! This evening i was reading my messages and there was one from DLP Guest Communication. Because i wasn't expecting anything anymore, it was a surprise seeing this message.

They've asked a colleague in the UK to send the DVD to me!!!!!  :D  :D  :D

Great news, isn't it, and really great service! It's really strange that i got this. Because i already got a message that they couldn't send it to me, and now this. So i guess they forwarded the message again to another department or something like that. That's something that seems to happen very often. Do you notice that too. Also when you've asked something at the mailorder. You first get a message about it, and a bit later you get another message telling you something else. Strange, but great!!!!  :D

I'll let you know when i got it!

Jorien

Got it!!!! Got it!!!! Got it!!!!! :D
I got home and there it was!!! Always nice to find an envelope of dlrp between the mail!  :wink:

I like it, it's short, but i like it! It's has the same advert on it that i found on that travelagency site. I wanted it so bad in better quality and now i have, so i'm really happy!  :D
Another Dlrp dvd for my collection!

Don't you think this is great service of Dlrp? I'm going to send them a thank you message now.

Anthony

Wow, that's VERY quick!  I'm very impressed with DLRP's service there - it just shows you, if you find the right person at guest communications then magic can happen!  :lol:

The DVD is very nice, especially when you consider this is only really DLRP's second DVD and their first attempt at a promotional one like the WDW ones.  Let's just hope it turns out successful and they keep releasing them each year and they keep getting better and better like the WDW ones.  :D

Jorien

Quote from: "Baloo"Wow, that's VERY quick!  I'm very impressed with DLRP's service there - it just shows you, if you find the right person at guest communications then magic can happen!  :lol:

Yes it was quick, i didn't expect it yet! So it was even more magical to get it.  :wink:

Quote from: "Baloo"The DVD is very nice, especially when you consider this is only really DLRP's second DVD and their first attempt at a promotional one like the WDW ones.  Let's just hope it turns out successful and they keep releasing them each year and they keep getting better and better like the WDW ones.  :D

Let's hope it will eventually turn out as something like that. I was really impressed by that DVD!!!

Anthony

You can now download the video from the DVD on dlrp.co.uk's Video Vault: http://www.videovault.chrismedia.co.uk/

with thanks to Kris, of course! :wink:

Jorien

I'm shocked!!!!!  :shock: I just read on another forum a message sent by Martin that he just got the promotional dvd. Guess what! It's another one then that was sent before. It seems that this one has got a complete different packaging. And the video we all saw is just the introduction of the dvd!!! There are new videos about the theme parks and disney village in the style of the WDW planning videos. The videos include footage from Disney's Fantillusion and the Disney Cinema Parade as well as Cinemagique, Phantom Manor, Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain: Mission 2.

I was just so happy that, after all the begging i did, they decided to send it to me too here in Holland. Now i have to start all over again.  :wink: