Favourite Place to Eat

Started by giorgio1712, June 10, 2007, 01:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtt

what kind of food do they serve in cafe mickey, i noticed how you can prepay for £21 pp in the dlrp brochure, and thinking of doing this
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

Martha86

You have to try the pizza in Cafe Mickey, it's the best pizza ever. I think it's made in a wood burning oven and you can choose your own toppings. It's something like 15 euro's for a pizza and for 2.95 extra you can have 5 toppings or something.

There are also some meat things and pasta - normal restaurant food..there was something called Pinocchio's Pasta which was pasta in a sauce and looked amazing, but I couldn't get past the words pizza on the menu. Their puddings are awesome too.

The atmosphere is also really nice

Minnie_1984_BTM

We love the Cowboy cookout for lunch, especially when the band are playing. And in the evenings we tend to go either to Walts, the Rainforest Cafe or have the AMAZING steaks in the Steakhouse - divine! :ears:

Hold on to them hats and glasses, cos this here\'s the wildest ride in the wilderness!

GeoffD

We ate in the Fuente del oro which was quite nice, especially as they mucked up our order and for some reason gave us 2 meals.
And the Backlot Express Resturant was quite good too.

RnRCj

We always like to eat in the Rainforest Cafe - We love the atmosphere in there.

I would love to eat in the Blue Lagoon, but I don't really like any of the food there :lol:

loulou

i love the rainforest cafe but i got food poisioning last time i ate there  :(

:cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:
When you wish upon a star

Nicholas-c

we went to plaza gardens and that was alright. tasty food and pretty much all you can eat :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

SkySurfer

I LOVE eating at Market House Deli.
My perfect meal there:

1 Coke
1 Brownie
1 Croque

I just can´t get enough of it.
I love this great atmosphere to sit outside. The sun is shining. Just listening to
the MS-Music and watch all these people passing by.
No word can describe this magical moment

Joseph Carter

I went to the Rainforest Cafe in 2006 and have to say it was my most favourite resturant I have ever eaten in. Its fun friendly and brilliantly Themed. The meal was great in my opinion and massive portions. Try some of the Cocktails if you can they were fab.
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

madzilla

We always have a 'ritual' of stopping Casey's Corner for a hot dog when we arrive in the park and have made our way down Main Street. It's a lovely place (in front of the castle and at the top of Main St) to sit, have a snack and just take it all in. It's also lovely getting some waffles (gaufres) and a coffee from Fantastia Gelati and sitting outside It's A Small World to eat them. :)

Restaurant-wise, we always love the Rainforest Cafe - as someone mentioned above, the portions are huge! I usually have my favourite, the Rasta Pasta. :)

Cafe Mickey is great fun, especially if you want to meet characters, and the food is lovely. The last time we were there, when a certain song came on, all the waiting staff started dancing together! :D

My favourite is probably the Blue Lagoon - last time I was there I had a gorgeous pasta with vegetables, pesto and tomato sauce, which was absolutely delicious, and roasted bananas in rum with ice cream for pudding. Add to that that it's inside POTC, and you just can't beat it!

We also had an incredible meal in gorgeous surroundings at the Manhattan Restaurant at the Hotel New York.

I had a great meal at Restaurant Rendez-Vous Des Stars in the Studios once - a lovely pasta bolognese (HUGE portion!) and a pudding called Iles Flottantes, which was meringues floating in custard sauce and was delicious!

We also had a lovely, if a bit pricey, meal at Auberge de Cendrillon - though the white chocolate slipper dessert was wonderful (I remember the chocolate mousse in it being amazing, and not being able to figure out quite how to eat the slipper!)

There are still loads of restaurants we haven't tried - looking forward to going to some of them on our next trip! The only problem - there aren't enough meals in one day... :D

Epcot_Boy

:hello:
Has to be the Hunters Grill at The Sequoia Lodge for me. For about 25 euros ( when I was last there ) per person ( Adult ) there was no complaints from me. Quite yummy  :)

Epcot_Boy :peter:

[/url]

David

Hommi16

Love cheeseburger and Coke at Videopolis, while watchin disney cartoons, if it has to be fast, and cheap.

For dinner my favourite one is Blue Lagoon, great atmosphere and the best sea food.
BTW Disney hot dogs, although they are expensive, are the best ones I ever ate.
dec. 23rd-jan 2nd WDW

ailsa

I ate at Planet Hollywood, Annette's Diner and Cafe Mickey (as well as a takeaway panini the night I got there!) And all meals were good. I didn;t get to eat in the marionette which was weird and I didn't have any lunch when I was there so I didn't eat that much in the park but it was all good food what I did have! Especially ben and Jerry's!

mtt

Where is the best place for a buffet meal, and what do they serve

thanks
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

Xinda

In the village my favorite is the Annette's Diner. But I never tryed at Cafe Mickey's. Maybe I should do that sometime. It must be great there since everybody seems to love it.

In the Park it's the pizza Outpost. It's so nice there and husband loves the lasange.  :D
Dead man tell no tales