Favourite Place to Eat

Started by giorgio1712, June 10, 2007, 01:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

i've been looking at menus, could someone please tell me what the Mickey brioche is?

Mathizsias

Silverspur, for the sheer fact they serve the best steaks :)

For my inbetween bites we always visit the bakeshop for cakes, pies and a delicious cup of cappuchino.
"It\'s been said that Disneyland will never be complete, in fact, I said it, there will always be something new and unusual." Walter Elias Disney, 1961

disney_donutter

I am *IN LOVE* with the Croque Monsieur, I could eat about 10 per day! yum yum yum!!!!

WDI1992

The Mickey brioche is a soft sweet and buttery little 'cake' shaped in the head of a Mickey. It has a flaky texture and it goes quite nice with coffee or tea or for breakfast but it's not a lot so just for in between the meals  :wink:
Everywhere where they sell the brioches are also images of it I believe, or it lies behind the counter so you'll see :lol:
Hope this was helpfull! enjoy and, bonne apétit!  :tink:
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

fly_with_me_dumbo

eww buttery, i cant stand buttery flavours, i really wanted one aswell.
even though i didnt know waht it was :oops:

smurfy74

@fly, your local supermarket will sell brioche rolls and loaves in the bakery department, try them they are delicious especially with jam

peep

I think most of my experiences at the resturants have been good apart from the long queues in the fast food places.

I loved the theming in all the ones I visited last week, especially Toad Hall and Au Chalet de la Marionnette.

My favorite has to be the famous, Walts restaurant. Its a shame I ordered probably the biggest starter and main course (very filling, very quickly) but it was all so lovely, very delicious, extremly happy staff (very amusing too) and a nice atmosphere.

I also adore Annettes restaurant, very delicious, loving the milkshakes (especially the vanialla and oreo cookies), the food is very nice as well, fills you up.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

mtt

thinking of eating at toad hall, apart from fish and chips what do they do?
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

peep

Toad Hall also serves Chicken burgers and a few other items (ice creams etc). I had the chicken burger as I'm not keen on fish.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Disneyana

They do serve chicken sandwiches and tomato soup apart from fish'n'chips at Toad Hall. On my first visits to DLP we always ate at the fast food restaurants. But since the last trips we always tried out the table service restaurants and I much more prefer them. The long waiting times at the fast food places are sometimes very annoying and mostly the food isn't thathat good quality. We often had cold food at Colonel Hathi's, Videopolis and Bella Notte. And it's often too crowded there. But the table servicerestaurants are great. Never had anything to complain there. We always had nice quiet atmosphere, very good food and friendly and good working waiters. From now on we will always at there, because I better pay a little more for a good meal then have a not that much good quality fast food.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

goofy-2000

my favourite is cafe mickey and anette's diner :ears: in disney village
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

ukool

the best place we ate when we went was at anette's diner, we were the first people thier for lunch, loved it. [/img]

tinac42

in the park as to be cowoy cookout
in the village as to be cafe mickey everytime :lol:

Flounder

There are some great places over the park.

If it's not for food but for the atmosphere I like Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost (sitting outside on a nice sommer day - just great) :)

Walt's has an amazing atmosphere as well and The Lucky Nugget Saloon is also something special.

I just find the food a little expensive  :wink:

Soap

Finally been to Cafe Mickey, what an absolute delight!! Great food, great service and off course the Disney characters at your table are SO great :D
We all went for the 30 euro menu.

Here a photo with me and my fiancee @ Cafe Mickey ;)

Ciao  :P
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney