Favourite Place to Eat

Started by giorgio1712, June 10, 2007, 01:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonie

I like Blue Lagoon and The Lucky nugget  8)
Tonie !

RnRCj

I've never eaten a proper meal in the park. We had a look at Blue Lagoon once but we don't like seafood! I'll have to eat in the park someday :)

Owain

Pizza is my favourite so it has to be either Colonel Hathi's Outpost or Buzz Lightyears Pizza Planet.

anthony2k6

Quote from: "RnRCj"I've never eaten a proper meal in the park. We had a look at Blue Lagoon once but we don't like seafood! I'll have to eat in the park someday :)

so dont eat seafood :)

i had the ostritch steak with sweet potatoe fries last time and it was pretty fantastic :)

dont forget you can visit http://www.dlpfoodguide.com (nothing to do with me!) to see the menus of all the eating places in the parks/village and hotels to see which does something you like the sound of.

mr gibbs

Blue lagoon has great theming, but hit or miss with the food.
Cafe Mickey is a must every trip.
Lucky Nugget is always good fun.
Walts for good food and service.
Planet Holywood is always a great meal & friendly staff.
My favorite meal of all has to be the double bacon chilli cheeseburger at anette's....mmmmm!
Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirate\'s life for me...!

esmeralda

my favorite is probably bella notte. i simply love pizza and the theming and music are just wonderful. i also like sitting outside in that little backyard with that mosaicked floor. i also like cowboy cookout barbecue and hakuna matata. i prefer mostly the theming than the food cause i'm a picky eater and happy with fast food. so i've never been to walt's or blue lagoon although the theming looks pretty appealing to me  :D
maybe i'm gonna make it to anette's this time  :mickey2:
Julia

Disneyana

We've already ate at a lot of restaurants in DLP. But one of the best places is the Blue Lagoon Restaurant. The atmosphere can no other restaurant top. It's so fantastic. When you're in, you totally frget where you are. It's just like entering another different world. It's so beautiful. The waiters are very friendly and they have a great service. And the food maybe is not everyones taste, but for people who like something different and exotic it's just perfect. I very preferr the ostrich ! Very delicious.

Also the Rainforest Café is a great restaurant too.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

dlrp-mad

It's gotta be Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost! I love it. It's grand. There's also nice pizza there!!!! (hence the name).

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

madame_leota

my favorite place to eat for a proper sit down meal is the blue lagoon, which is strange really because i'm a REALLY fussy eater so both times i went i didnt like the food i ordered!! i will get the ostrich steak next time though, my sister had it and i nicked a bit and it is absolutly gorgeous!! you cant beat the atmosphere in there though and the creme caramel desert is to die for!!

either that or i love caseys corner and cafe hyperion. i like watching the cartoons while in eating and the lion king show there is great. ive seen it about 10 times now and i still love it  :D

pizza planet is wicked but last time i ate there i had a pizza burger and it was vile! the burger had a big lump of hard stuff in, not sure what it was but i wasnt going to have a look to fine out incase it was a bit of bone! UGH!!

i have never been to cafe mickey but it looks great in there. im going to go next time as long as my little one isnt scared of the charatcers anymore!!

Martha86

Cafe Mickey's for the pizza, that is awesome.

I also had a really good meal at Sequoia Lodge Hunter's Grill - yum!

I think I will go to California Grill this trip, never been yet. Does anyone know the menu? x

Disneyana

You can watch out for the menu here: http://www.dlpfoodguide.com
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

disney_donutter

Blue Lagoon by far - Ostrich! yum!

disney_dudette

CAFE MICKEY! :mickey2:
Rember...
Dreams can come true, with:
Faith, Trust and alittle bit of Pixie Dust

TowMater

We liked Mc Donalds and Hakuna Matata. They were the best DLRP resturants I've been to, Of course everyone loves Mc Donalds ^^
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

fly_with_me_dumbo

ive been reading the menus for places that sell sandwhiches when it sed tuna and mayonaise, is it just like ones here tuna mixed in with the mayo, or is it tuna with mayonaise put on top?
sorry for the odd question but im picky and was shocked before when i went to a shop and got an egg mayo to find it was slices of egg with mayo on top, not mixed together :D