Lilo & Stitch Catch the wave party (2007)

Started by Kristof, June 04, 2007, 09:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Lilo & Stitch Catch the wave party made its return past Saturday, with a changed scene.  The "Limbo Scene" has been replaced by a new song/dance routine called "Aloha" (it sounded very TDL'ish).  Basically Lily and Sam teach the audience a new dance on an Aloha song.

More photos here

pjulie75

Sounds great, we have seen it last 2 years.  It is good that they have updated show with a new song, my kids love it :stitch_bounce:

disneyfanatic

Where is this show located? It's not on the Disney site under shows & entertainmet, nor is high school musical :x  I hope these shows will be going during the weekdays we are there...

pjulie75

When you enter the park through the main building it is usually on the left on a stage outside, you can't miss it.  It is really good and involves the kids.

Kristof

It won't be performed 2 days during the week, but can't really remember which ones.

Nicholas-c

it gets boring after a while tbh but i love the film too much to like this
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

disneyfanatic

Thanks, I am assuming this is the main park and not the studios then?

DisneyBud

No it is in the Studios

Kristof

Quote from: "disneyfanatic"Thanks, I am assuming this is the main park and not the studios then?

It's either the Disneyland Park or the Walt Disney Studios Park.

In this case it's at Walt Disney Studios Park. Hence why it's posted in the WDS board...  :lol:

The show is performed on the square in front of Cinémagique.

Soap

Never seen this one before, i'll check this one out at the end of this month :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Masamune

:P This show was so cute! :) It was very interactive.

:lol: I think the only downside was the over-enthusiasm of Lily.

Dlrpfan

i LOVE that CD player!! i think this again will be really popular with the younger kids so smart move dlrp :)
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Soap

Well, i've seen the show this weekend and it's a great add to WDS!
The music was funny, the dancing great and Stitch as Elvis is SO funny!

Also you should check the drivers of the cars, they are hilarious!!!!  :lol:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Masamune

:D I totally agree Soap! :lol: The drivers dance along with the rest of the characters, but the way they do it is so much more funny than the others. :P

RnRCj

It's good to hear all these great comments! But your all making me jealous! :shock: