Clinton Card shop Cheshire stuff! Now with Pics! XD

Started by Masamune, May 23, 2007, 06:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madame_leota

oh my life!! thats amazing!! theres so many of  them!!  :shock:

disney_donutter

as much as I love the Chesire cat, imagine waking up to that staring at you in the middle of the night though.. enough to scare anyone for life.. hehe

madame_leota

Quote from: "disney_donutter"as much as I love the Chesire cat, imagine waking up to that staring at you in the middle of the night though.. enough to scare anyone for life.. hehe

:lol: yeah thats true!

Masamune

:P My bed is a sight to behold. That's just my Cheshire plushies. I have a lot of other Disney plushies on my bed with them. :o They're all arranged above my pillow, so my pillow has to be placed further down on my bed. :shock: I'm 5ft 8", so my feet end up sticking out the bottom of my bed.

:roll: I keep trying to bring myself to put a few of the non-Cheshire plushies in a bag and put them in the attic, but I just can't do it. :lol: Right now they are all in a bag, as I changed the sheets on my bed recently and haven't been bothered to put them all back yet. It usually takes like an hour to arrange them all and such.

RnRCj

Sooooooo many Cheshire's :shock:

:P

Masamune

:P It's not THAT shocking is it?

:roll: You guys all know I'm mad on Cheshire. :lol:

RnRCj

Quote from: "Masamune":P It's not THAT shocking is it?

:roll: You guys all know I'm mad on Cheshire. :lol:

Yes. Truly mad :shock:

What exactly got you interested in Cheshire?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Masamune"I have exactly 88 Cheshire Cat things (I think). I was counting my list in Notepad and I realised stuff needed adding to it. I think I've listed all my Cheshire stuff now, but I may of forgotton something. :lol: If I haven't, I've got exactly 88 Cheshire Cat things now. :) And on top of that, I have 16 Cheshire Cat pins. So that's 104 Cheshire things all together. *Definatly needs more Cheshire pins*

Hmmm, counting all my pins separately, I'm probably just about edging ahead of you with Belle stuff. It's a close run thing though.

disney_donutter

Your cheshire stuff is amazing Masamune!!!

I really cant believe how many Plushies you have.. although I think I could probably compete with the amount of Mickey and Winnie the pooh/tigger/eeyore stuff I have ;-) hehe. I will have to sort everything out on the weekend and take pics of it all.

TowMater

](*,) You beated my Cars record, You got about 88 Cheshire stuff is it? While I got about 50 - 70 Cars stuff, I'll tell you all of my Cars collection and I don't care how long it takes me.

My Cars Collection:

Lightning McQueen
Mater (I got 2 but one broke)
Sally (I got 2 since I got one with Crusin McQueen)
Doc
Ramone
Flo
Luigi
Guido
Fillmore
Sarge
Lizzie
Sheriff
Red
Stanley
The King
Chick Hicks
Leakless
Nitroade
Boost
DJ
Wingo
Snot Rod
Tractor
Frank (An Homemade combine harvester)
Casada Della Tires
Ramone's House of Body Art
Curio Shop
Ramone (Yellow)
Ramone (Green)
Crusin McQueen
Radiator Springs McQueen
Hudson Hornet
Woody
Buzz
Mike
Sulley
Ferrari Fan Luigi
Ferrari Fan Guido
Dirt Track McQueen
Radiator Springs Mountain Challenge Set
Cars Ball
Lightning McQueen Kite
Cars Toybox
Later Mater Game
Cars (PS2)
Cars (GameBoy)
Cars Duvet & Pillow
Smack and Yak Mater
10 Inch tall Lightning McQueen Plushie (I just got it last Saturday)
Ramone (Red)
Dinoco McQueen
Dinoco Chick Hicks
Mack
Cars DVD
Mater (An piece of artwork I did in school)
Lightning McQueen Mug
Cars Stickers
Cars Poster (Special Edition from The Sun Newspaper)
Cars Sunglasses
Cars Pencil
Mini Luigi (I got it in a Kinder egg)
Remote Controlled Sheriff
Dinoco 400 Tee Shirt
Medicated Rusteze Ointment Cap

So that is 67 Cars stuff I got, I need to get some more to beat you! :P
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Disneyana

Hey Masamune ! I would like to konw too how you got so interested in Cheshire Cat ? Because I know that a lot of people are very addicted to Mickey Mouse, like me too. But I never met someone who is addicted to Cheshire Cat.

you are so lucky to have such a huge plush of you favourite Character. I want to have one of Mickey. I'm really in love with Mickey you know. Here we have a shop called "Saturn" and in their DVD area there is a rack for Disney DVDs and next to it is a tall Mickey plush. He's almost as tall as a 12 year old child and I love him. He's soooo cute. I asked if I could buy him, but they told me that he's not for sale. I'm so sad, 'cause I want to have him.  :cry:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

disney_donutter

break in and hold him for ransom lol

TowMater

Quote from: "Disneyana"Hey Masamune ! I would like to konw too how you got so interested in Cheshire Cat ? Because I know that a lot of people are very addicted to Mickey Mouse, like me too. But I never met someone who is addicted to Cheshire Cat.

you are so lucky to have such a huge plush of you favourite Character. I want to have one of Mickey. I'm really in love with Mickey you know. Here we have a shop called "Saturn" and in their DVD area there is a rack for Disney DVDs and next to it is a tall Mickey plush. He's almost as tall as a 12 year old child and I love him. He's soooo cute. I asked if I could buy him, but they told me that he's not for sale. I'm so sad, 'cause I want to have him.  :cry:

Break in the shop and get it.  :lol:
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

15MagicalYears

Take the shop-keeper hostage !  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
 :shock: GIVE ME THE MICKEY PLUSHIE AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT  :shock:

Masamune

@ RnRCj and Disneyana - :o It's actually a weird story how I got into Cheshire Cat stuff. It was on our first trip to America, to visit my mum's cousin in Long Beach California. The day after we arrived, we got the metro to Hollywood to have a look around. :lol: There's a Disney Store right across the road from where you exit the metro station, so we headed straight for that, but there wasn't anything there we wanted.

Further down, we went into the Kodak Theatre, which is where they hold the Oscars. :shock: I didn't even know that place had shops in it, but it does. One of the shops was Hot Topic, and it was very much a goth shop, but with a weird twist. :P They were selling things like SpongeBob, Harry Potter and Care Bears. Intrigued, I eagerly went in. Then my mum called me over and pointed upwards at the big wall of tops and said "That's a nice top isn't it?".

:D She was pointing at a black sleeveless top with a glittery picture of the Cheshire Cat on it. I thought it was lovely, so I asked a staff member to get it down for me. Then as we went around the shop, I realised that this top wasn't the only Cheshire thing they had. :lol: By the time I came to the till, I was clutching the top, a bag, hair clips, 2 wristbands and a sew-on patch. All with Cheshire on them. :x My mum told me I was stupid for buying all that stuff, but thankfully, I ignored her. ;) And the rest is history.

:O Whilst we were still in America we found another Hot Topic, and I bought more Cheshire stuff (just a rubber bracelet from that one). Basically, all my spending money for the 2 weeks was gone within a matter of days.

The reason I think it's weird how I got into Cheshire Cat is because he wasn't my fave Disney character before then. :oops: I don't even think he was in my top 5. But I just adored the Cheshire Cat stuff Hot Topic was selling, so I HAD to buy all of it. :lol: It's like I've done it backwards. Usually people like a character then buy stuff featuring that character, but I wasn't even a fan of the character and I bought stuff with him on it.

@ Prince - Is that all your stuff with JUST Belle, or does it include Princess stuff featuring Belle? :o I didn't count my stuff that has other characters as well as Cheshire on it (eg, my Disney's Sinister Cats t-shirt).

@ donutter - :) Thanks! :P I have about 10 Eeyore plushies myself, as I can never resist buying them if they go in the sale at the Disney Store. That's why they're mostly seasonal Eeyore plushies.

@ Tow - :D That's still really impressive, considering it's one of the newer films. *Has yet to see Cars*

@ Disneyana (again) - :( Aww. :twisted: You should ask them if it's for sale everyday until they give in! And yes, I do think I'm very lucky to have this big guy, especially since the manager at Clinton's told me that not all Clinton's stores got these huge ones. And considering he wasn't even supposed to go on sale originally.