Clinton Card shop Cheshire stuff! Now with Pics! XD

Started by Masamune, May 23, 2007, 06:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well my pins are a huge part of my collection. Thing is, the majority of the Princess stuff is marketed to young girls so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage with the sorts of things I can collect. I've got the plushes but I'm not going to collect dolls. My collections more of a general Disney collection too, with an emphasis on Princesses - and Belle is my favoured of the Princesses, so it's not a Belle collection as such.

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"Well my pins are a huge part of my collection. Thing is, the majority of the Princess stuff is marketed to young girls so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage with the sorts of things I can collect. I've got the plushes but I'm not going to collect dolls. My collections more of a general Disney collection too, with an emphasis on Princesses - and Belle is my favoured of the Princesses, so it's not a Belle collection as such.

just as long as you dont buy the belle dress up costume :D  :D

i always wanted one when i was little but couldnt have one :(

Anonymous

Don't think it would fit me.

:lol:

Now if I had a partner I might insist she had one, but we won't go there.

:shock:

tubbsy

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"Don't think it would fit me.

Havent you watched the youtube madam leota posted for you Prince?  :lol:

And as for making some poor girl dress up for you I dread to think
 .... once again the episode of Friends where Ross gets Rachel to dress up as Leiah springs to mind!  :lol:  :lol:

Have you counted your pins yet Masamune?....

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Anonymous

Thought I'd get a response there.

Didn't like the youtube, didn't you see my response?

:?

tubbsy

Yeah, but you saw enough tho'! :D And wouldnt you have been upset if me or Angela hadnt responded? :lol:

Counted my WTP memorabilia. I'm a lightweight at just over 50 pieces. I must try harder.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

Anonymous

Surprised you haven't commented about my location yet.

:shock:  :lol:  8)  :P

Sorry Masamune, we're hijacking your thread a bit here. But you know how Tubbsy likes to try and get one over on me.

:roll:  :lol:

tubbsy

Actually Masamune. I would love to know how big your collection is. As for getting one over on Prince. neither Angel or I have managed it yet, I just humour him :P

Like I said I've only a few WTP pins n some other Disney WTP merchandise.
Have you seen the giant Eeyore that Birthday have in their card windows? I dont think he's as big as your Cheshire cat tho'

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

Anonymous

You know you'd miss me if I wasn't here.

:P

ailsa

Lol!

I'm dressing up as Belle! When I do shall I post pics? Or would that be too traumtising???

I have got to admit I'd love to compare Masamune and Prince's collections!

disney_donutter

oooh dressing up as belle.. don't get too excited Dark! haha

Masamune

@ Prince - :o I get what you mean. Thinking about it, apart from things like your Armani statues and snowglobes, I can't think of much else featuring Princesses that's marketed towards adults.

@ tubbsy - :P I have exactly 88 Cheshire Cat things (I think). I was counting my list in Notepad and I realised stuff needed adding to it. I think I've listed all my Cheshire stuff now, but I may of forgotton something. :lol: If I haven't, I've got exactly 88 Cheshire Cat things now. :) And on top of that, I have 16 Cheshire Cat pins. So that's 104 Cheshire things all together. *Definatly needs more Cheshire pins*

:D Lol, I don't mind people going off topic.

:twisted: Who wants to see a pic of all my Cheshire plushies together? Except the giant one, who I couldn't be bother dragging on to my bed for the pic. :lol:

fly_with_me_dumbo

lets see then!!!

Masamune

:lol: It was so hard trying to fit them all in one pic, so I took a few. :P My Cheshire pillows are on there, as well as my big plushie hat and my plush Cheshire handbag. :o And they're all sat on my Cheshire Cat fleece throw.

fly_with_me_dumbo

Pink!! :cheshire_bounce: