Toon Train - Lights, Camera, Musique!

Started by Kinou, April 29, 2007, 11:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinou

Just a small bit of information concerning the entertainement in Toon Studios. Starting in July, the Toon Train will be performing several times a day in Toon Studios. The only blurry infos I had is that it will be a small float with musicians on it, and some characters too.  Sounds like a small Good Morning WDS. Anything that can bring fresh entertinement to the studios is welcome so! Happy!
Hug it out bitch !

Kristof

Great news!  It are these kind of things that make up a Disney park.  

Wonder what train can be used...

Sigton

Quote from: "raptor1982"Wonder what train can be used...
May be something like this one...
 :arrow: //http://www.flickr.com/photos/16741767@N00/33633496/

Kristof

I read on DCP (can't remember who posted this) that Cinderella's old float would be stripped down and rebuild to the Toon Train.

Anthony

That's a strange float to use... and will it fit through the Toon Studio area? The paths look pretty small.

I love Sigton's idea of a road-based Toon Town trolly!!  Then it could definitely be like the toon are "commuting" to work each morning. :lol:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Baloo"That's a strange float to use... and will it fit through the Toon Studio area? The paths look pretty small.

They will probably use the parade route and make it end between animagique and flying carpets.
This parade to me sounds alot like the new character express in the disneyland park :)

TowMater

Hmmm.... I am a train fan and I don't think it should go in Toon Studios - The roads are small enough as it is.

Maybe we could have something like Disney's Character Express but more shorter, I could like this music on it:

Life is a Highway
Just Like we Dreamed It
Dancin

What do you think?
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Kinou

It seems that this will be the old Cruella Devil Show float that will serve as the Toon Train. One of the set will be themed on RATATOUILLE with Rémy and Emile characters on it !
Hug it out bitch !

TowMater

Quote from: "Kinou"It seems that this will be the old Cruella Devil Show float that will serve as the Toon Train. One of the set will be themed on RATATOUILLE with Rémy and Emile characters on it !

That float has been for "High School Musical Tour" but it is either that or the Cinderella float fron WWODP.

Previous Disney Visits

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "TowMater"
Quote from: "Kinou"It seems that this will be the old Cruella Devil Show float that will serve as the Toon Train. One of the set will be themed on RATATOUILLE with Rémy and Emile characters on it !

That float has been for "High School Musical Tour" but it is either that or the Cinderella float fron WWODP.

Actually it is the old Mary Poppins float which has been used for High School Musical.

TowMater

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"
Quote from: "TowMater"

Actually it is the old Mary Poppins float which has been used for High School Musical.

Thanks Poppy for reminding me about that! I just forgot that the Mary Poppins float is being for the HSM show.  :D

Now, back to the topic, Let's have the Toon Train be something like this:

Train (Small Loco)
Carridge (Pixar stars
Carridge (Mickey, Pooh and Others)
Carridge (Disney Villians)

Previous Disney Visits

Kristof

This topic is only for actual news about the Toon Train, not for ideas or brainstorming.  Feel free to open a topic in the Imagineering board for this.  :)

Kristof

The latest news from the Toon Train:

Starring Cruella De Vil's sets will be reused this year, with the middle scene replaced by a Toon Town backdrop, Clarice will play a big part in it.

Also, it won't come out at Toon Studio, but on Front Lot from July 14th to 26th August on several hours a day (not on mondays and tuesdays).

Source: http://www.wdsfans.com

Riebi

Oh so they haven´t take the cruella float for Highschool musical?!
I´m wondering that it will be located at front lot.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

TowMater

Or maybe around these locations:

Tower of Terror
Rocking Roller Coaster
Studio Tram Tour

Previous Disney Visits