Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinker_fairy

Aww alainah thats awful :( the language barrier must be the hugest pain. I hope you get it all sorted out to get back to the magic. Get well soon! Hopefully home comforts will help :) xx
NEXT DISNEY TRIP BOOKED!!

July/August 2013 :D

Just back from the best holiday yet \":D\"

_Natalie_x

QuoteFeel like I know everyone after reading, how sad it that :) xxx

Aw its not sad tinker.. were all friends here!! :D:D I was hoping to go to DLP for xmas to experience the christmas magic and see some of these lot but now im going travelling in feb so defo wont be able to afford it !! Hopefully going to disneyland CA though so thatll make up for it abit :) lol

And Alaina thats awful! Dear me i can imagine how annoying it is to not have a clue what they are saying.. even with an A level i think id be struggling!! Just say "Je ne comprend pas.. est-ce qu'il y a une personne qui parle Anglais parce que j'ai mal au poignet et vous n'etes pas aider !!"
Wow thats terrible french. :lol:
annnnywaaay hope you feel better and a nice trip back to england might make uu realise how good Disney and France is even with the language barrier. Because england is so merde. (Y)
LOLL :D
Oh and no its not a childs.. i got it off ebay tbh i think its like [spoiler:2cw7yz3n]slutty[/spoiler:2cw7yz3n] snow white but its not actually bad because its just above the knee!! But no i dont imagine they would accept this is dlp! :p
xxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

_Natalie_x

Heeeeeeeeeeeyyy everyone !   just back from disney store :D  right im gonna just copy this from my fb conv with mason .. :P
it were right good, well i were just excited to be sat in TDS after hours ;) but we just all walked in then everyone were sat in a cirlce on the shop floor, and all the temps got sat inbetween permenant ppl, so i had these two boys n all the staff were like BEHAVE at them so i was like oh fab i got the naughty ones ! :p
lol! but it was ok they were nice, and we all had to talk to our partner and find out their name, 2 interestin facts about them. And then present each other to the group
bit nerve rackin cuz there werre like... 25 people there all starin at ya.. and as soon as we got up everyone were like Oooohh jamie be good.
LOL so i felt targetted to be with him!! But it were ok :D then they just went over basics like loss prevention and grooming.
n then handed us bags of us costume and badge hahahah :p and a starters pack and dvd which im excited to watch!!
going for my first training kinda day on thursday, a girl who i had my interview will be there which is nice that i know someone.. i knew she'd get it from the beginning anyway !!
so yeaaaah.. all gooodd!!
hope everyones had a fab day !!! xxx
Here we are... <3[/b]

smallblonde

Awww sounds like your job is going to be fun...i would love to work in the disney store...yet all my wages would just be spent on teddies n stuff hehe.
...I went to the fair today and won a Minnie Mouse in a princess dress...she is sooo pretty  :minnie:

tinker_fairy

Wow Natalie sounds like a brilliant place to work :) I'm sure you'll have loads of fun there :) xx
NEXT DISNEY TRIP BOOKED!!

July/August 2013 :D

Just back from the best holiday yet \":D\"

smallblonde

So just out of interest... those who arent working at disney but who are auditioning, what does everyone do like either work/student etc...I am at university myself. what about everyone else??
 :D

_Natalie_x

Well I am in the year where I should start uni but I am not going because I don't want to :p never have ! In feb I am going travelling with my friend for 6 months , and after that i am going to start auditioning again :)  what are you studying at uni ? And if you got the job would you just leave str8 away ? :) xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Chiyo

Okay, at the moment I get money from my jobagency here in Germany, additional I'm working in a tan studio, and hopefully next month I'm going to work at Amazon for two month - Christmas saison ;)

smallblonde

Ahhh cool. well at uni im studying Theatre Arts : ) in my final year now, and im doing work experience with a costume character company, to add to my CV,  :D  and when i graduate then going to audition again.  :D

markfr

Just a little question: did any pluto heights boy get a contract in the past two weeks....?

cause i am waiting and waiting.... and nothing happens.... so the question is did somebody got a contract in the last weeks in this height....

itslewis

Quote from: "markfr"Just a little question: did any pluto heights boy get a contract in the past two weeks....?

cause i am waiting and waiting.... and nothing happens.... so the question is did somebody got a contract in the last weeks in this height....

There has been a new formation where few boys who are pluto heights and that was 2 weeks ago. A new formation arrived on Friday and all the boys are 6ft 5 and taller!!! And the girls are all Minnie height.

_Natalie_x

wwwwooooooww i wonder what they were looking for at that audition..
lol that must have been the funnyiest looking formatione ever if they all turned up together in a line. :lol:
<3
Here we are... <3[/b]

alaina82

Quote from: "smallblonde"im doing work experience with a costume character company

Is that company Rainbow Productions by any chance??

smallblonde

Hey alaina...nope its not Rainbow Productions. Have you worked for them before? How is your injury..? Hope its improving!!

DisneyBud

Natalie that's awesome sauce about your first day, sounds super fun. Was there an update on Mason's situation? Did we find out who the missed call was from? I'm intrigued lol. Still plodding the days away til I can next make it to Disney...