Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwipatronSparks

gah natalie how did you hear about the jobs going at the disney store??? i reallllly wanna work there =/

and im at uni so therefore a student to answer your question smallblonde =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "DisneyBud"Natalie that's awesome sauce about your first day, sounds super fun. Was there an update on Mason's situation? Did we find out who the missed call was from? I'm intrigued lol. Still plodding the days away til I can next make it to Disney...

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while... I've been so busy working on a Physical Theatre Production, a Greek play and all the dance lessons! So busy lol

To answer your question nope it wasn't Disney :( I still dunno who it was!

So here's to hoping! Haha

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

dlprincesse

Hi everyone,
I'm just wondering if anyone here is going to the interviews in London or Cardiff at the end of the month?
I've been trying to find some info about them on the Internet but from what I can gather, they only started doing these interview days last year so I haven't had much success researching them  :?
They said there were various positions on offer around the Resort, such as in the hotels, or ticket sales or attraction entry etc.
I had a small convo on the phone with a recruitment officer the other day and part of it was in French. From reading around I think part of the interview will probably be in French but I don't know how much, perhaps all of it as it is stipulated in the ad that you had to be able to speak French? Also, I'm hoping to apply for a hotel position because I speak Spanish and you need a third language so wondering if anyone knows if they'll test my Spanish skills as well?
I'm not actually looking for a position as a character or in the parade so hopefully there'll be no singing and dancing involved!
Sorry for all the questions!  :P

Pinky

Hey all :)

I haven't had a chance to read back on the whole thread yet, but I had to join as I got the call today!! should be starting in 3 weeks, I can't believe it!
I'm so excited!! :) but really nervous :S I know no French at all! off to buy a phrase book me tinks!
Is anyone else starting Nov 5th? and what's it like for anyone who's already out there?

xxx

DisneyBud

Oh congratulations! I'm sure it'll be super fun. Any idea who you're going to be 'friends' with?

laura:)

Aaaaaaaaaaah, I got the call! I start 19th November! :D I am excited!

Laura:)

DisneyBud

Congrats to you too! Today seems to be the day they are doing the rounds!!

Thanks Disneybud. I was not expecting to get a call but obviously it can happen and I am so happy :D

tinker_fairy

Aww hugs congrats to pinky and Laura!! Well done you guys :) xx
NEXT DISNEY TRIP BOOKED!!

July/August 2013 :D

Just back from the best holiday yet \":D\"

Terkina

What about soramason7? Did you get the call today?
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "Terkina"What about soramason7? Did you get the call today?

I didn't receive a call today :'(

Thank you for asking though

Mason :'(
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

Terkina

That's too bad.  Hope you get the call soon :)
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

alaina82

Well done to those of u who got the call...and Mason, dont give up, im sure theres a contract out there for you!!!

Quote from: "smallblonde"Hey alaina...nope its not Rainbow Productions. Have you worked for them before? How is your injury..? Hope its improving!!

Yeh ive worked for Rainbow, thats who i got my Lazy Town contract through! My arm is doing well thanks, pain all gone and no bandage on it anymore. Back at work on weds so have just come home for the week....im now stocking up on English food to take back with me  :P

Pinky...i brought a phrase book out with me and havent used it once. Quite amusing in the cafeteria cos the menu is in french so we satart out by saying 'J'ai voudrais blah blah blah....' but theres always one word we dont know so revert back to English, its like 'J'ai voudrais poulet, frites et....ummm.....ummmm....peas???' . My most overused phrase since ive been there is 'Parle vous Anglais?' (sorry about spelling lol)

Mason Cooper

Thanks Alaina :) I can only hope! If not I'm looking at other options! I'm sending off an application to Cirque Du Soleil for the Acting Department as they are looking so hopefully there's a job somewhere out there!

Mason
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

Thanks Alaina, I can't wait to get out there and meet you all :)