Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mason Cooper

You are welcome! Any questions or queries don't be afraid to ask! Between us all on here we have a big bank of knowledge! haha

Good luck for tomorrow! Do come back and let us know how it goes! :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

Alfie

Just did a little practice. Jisus, it's fast!!! Cowboy seems pretty sorted, pirate doesn't have much else apart from waving a sword. Hmmm, maybe I'll do the one legged pirate like I saw mentioned on here before. Haha!!

_Natalie_x

Haha we are pretty cool ;)  
And LOL mason im so beating you :P  Zip-a-dee-doo-dah ftw ;)
ive never actually noticed mine changing but i shall start taking notice!

A girl i met yesterday is now on the waiting list for character and parade!!  So i pointed her in thi direction and shes gonna try post tomorrow about her audition :)
another boy i met, he went to an audition a few weeks ago, the tokyo one that confused me :P  it was just for character and he got cut after the first round, but they suggested he came to the paris auditions. So we got talking at the beginning, Helena has just told me that he was the only one given a contract..! HOW FANTASTIC! Im so chuffed for him, he was ever so lovely and abit bummed about the tokyo audit so this is amazing ! :D
she also said the dance was rather fast and kinda hard, dont fret about it peterpan just be prepared :)
btw do you have a real name so i dont have to call you peterpan? Or would you prefer that.. :P
xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

Gorr he is so lucky!! what kind like character only or both parade and character? and you would be beating me! You've been a member alot longer than i have lol ;)

lol i remember that whole confusion thing! I was considering going for that audition but decided to wait for Paris!

Haha it would be so cool if your real name was Peter pan lol! And just remember if the dance is really hard sometimes they will be looking for character only performers so don't worry if the dance doesn't go that well! You'll be fine! :)
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

Alfie

I'll be blaming you two if I fail. Lol. And yes, my name is Peter Pan...

Mason Cooper

Getting into character! I like it! ;) and thanks for the add on twitter!

Oh and please don't blame me if you don't get through! I'd feel so guilty! lol
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

_Natalie_x

hahaha you may not blame us !! :P  im on twitter toooo -_-
i dont know my name.. ermm
_Natalie_x actually i think it is hahaha :P

and hes going to be friends with goofy :D he has braces at the mo, but i think when he gets them off he'll make an amazing aladdin!  Thats what i thought when I first saw him :D lol
x
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

if not you are both on mine! you can find each other that way!

and all i can say is oh :( i'm the right height to be goofy's friend! why didn't they call me :( unless he is a dancer as well! in that case i understand haha but he is so lucky and i'm really jealous of him haha
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

_Natalie_x

im jealous of him toooo!!  Peterpan you better get in tomorrow so we can be jealous of you! :P
are you just out of Uni??xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Chiyo

Waaaaaaaaah, you're so fast with posting...

Congratulations to Mason for the new Status: Maybe "Hakuna Matata" is the sign, and you will get the magic call very soon!

Everything else tomorrow... just forgot what I wanted to write :D

Heffalumpy

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Hey guys, just out of the audition now, I'm so annoyed with myself I feel propa uselss!! So we did the animation stage as usual, I was bang in the middle at the front in our group, daniel watched me for the first 2 beats of being a cowboy, I did a good clear move, full of energy using my face and everything, n he wrote something str8 down on my sheet. Then he never even glanced at me or anythin for the rest of the 50 or whatever beats!! :( so now I'm convinced thts its not what I'm doing its how I look. I studied the ppl tht got thru n they're all super skinny!! So my new life plan is exercise and diet everyday until I can wear a crop top for the next audition! Hahaa daniel sed "I know exactly what I'm looking for, for the next 6 months" so tbh there is now no point in me auditioning again until after the 6 months, bcus at least then ill have lost weight (for deff I promise!) And be all ready to get in :D hehehe just abit crap cuz now I've got to get an actual job and life until then. Bumbumbumbumbum. Unhappy :( hope ur day is better than mine everyone!! Lol :) xxxxx

I am not skinny and I got wait listed for character only...chin up though. Go in January(who cares if its not within the 6 month period, I know someone who went two days in a row!!!) and show them what you're made of!

Heffalumpy

Ok Ladies...
A lady who was a good friend of Mickey's in Florida told me that if you are a girl, most of the characters you will play are boys.  Her advice to me was to flatten myself out as much as possible so that you don't have the obvious curves and girly bumps.
My advice is wear a minimiser or a sports bra (I found this flattened things a little and obviously gives good support)...and wear black because its a slimming colour.
Don't know if thats helpful to anyone but think about it for your next audition...

itslewis

_Natalie_x

Ahh useful info thanks guys ! And heffalumpy I'm not saying that's what it was but just by judging the people who got thru that's the impression I got -_- obviously it's different evrytime uu go tho so :D  I'll keep tryin of corse ! :D xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Hey guys, just out of the audition now, I'm so annoyed with myself I feel propa uselss!! So we did the animation stage as usual, I was bang in the middle at the front in our group, daniel watched me for the first 2 beats of being a cowboy, I did a good clear move, full of energy using my face and everything, n he wrote something str8 down on my sheet. Then he never even glanced at me or anythin for the rest of the 50 or whatever beats!! :( so now I'm convinced thts its not what I'm doing its how I look. I studied the ppl tht got thru n they're all super skinny!! So my new life plan is exercise and diet everyday until I can wear a crop top for the next audition! Hahaa daniel sed "I know exactly what I'm looking for, for the next 6 months" so tbh there is now no point in me auditioning again until after the 6 months, bcus at least then ill have lost weight (for deff I promise!) And be all ready to get in :D hehehe just abit crap cuz now I've got to get an actual job and life until then. Bumbumbumbumbum. Unhappy :( hope ur day is better than mine everyone!! Lol :) xxxxx
Natalie i am gutted for you. Is there any way you could email Daniel and tell him how many auditions you have been to & How much you want a job and ask if he can give you some advice on why you didnt go through and how you can improve on that WHEN YOU AUDITION AGAIN! Then he would know how committted you are and that you arent going to give up until you get  a contract :P
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad