Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfie

Hey,

Read this whole board after my visit last August when I decided I wanted to work there. And since getting all excited for the forthcoming auditions, I've re-read it all again and got far too excited when I've not even auditioned yet. Haha. Been practicing my dwarf walks in the mirror but it's not going so great!

So just thought I'd say hey to the board....

DisneyBud

Natalie i'm bummed for you!! So horrible when it's something you really want. Maybe next time you try I'll be there too and we can do it together!! Did you still have fun though?! xx

_Natalie_x

hahah Yeah Disneybud I have fun right up until Daniel says "thats all for today" hahaha!!  I met some nice people, who got through at least one more round so Im looking forward to hearing from them again about how it went.. I might direct them here ! ;) get some new forum buddies!

And HELLO peterpan88 welcome to the forum!!  AHH i love Peterpan. Me and my friends sprinted round the park to find him when we heard he was doing meet and greets (L)  We're 16/17. hahaha!!
And im sure your dwarf walks are fantastic!! :P  I was grumpy yesterday -_- are you old enough to audition?  
Theres auditions in London tomorrow and wednesday so get yourself there if you can!!

Natalie xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Alfie

I'm hoping my ginger brows will make Daniel say straight away we need you NOW as Peter Pan. Lol.
All ready for tomorrow, and if I get cut, I'm going to go back on Wednesday. Pah!

_Natalie_x

Oh fab you are going to the audition! :D woo! I wish you the best of luck :D how tall are you ?? xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

Hey Peterpan88! welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you are auditioning tomorrow! The best of luck to ya!

Just thought I'd say that when you do the dwarf you don't actually walk. You stand still for that section! lol and if they turn you away on Tuesday they do say not to go back the next day as you still won't get through as what they are looking for won't change in 1 day.

That being said how tall are ya? and how are your dancing skills?

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

_Natalie_x

I walked abit Mason!  ;) i did 3 walks and a hoppy thing on the spot and then was grumpy :P ahahahha xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

You mean they finally changed it! =O i'm shocked lol!!

for mine we had to stand still for the dwarf bit. We walked for the cowboy and the villian. Walked in a circle for the pirate bit and stood still for the dwarf bit and bowing bit!

what music did they use yesterday? was it the same as the july auditions? i'm so glad i found the animation music but still can't find the dance music lol!

I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

_Natalie_x

Erm naa i think it was the same mason ! but they weernt like STAND STILL it was just be a dwarf on the spot :P so i walked but on the spot ;) Woo! ahaah.
They used Mardi Gras parade for the animation part as they always do i assume
Just as i was walking out my heart ACTUALLY broke in two, they put on Just like we dreamed it. And i had to leave. *SOB*.
thats my favourite song in the world and ill be so jealous if thats what they danced to!
I might be able to help mason.. what was like the first bit of the dance? Might be the same as mine the first time round and if it is.. then i know the music :D loll
or can you remember any of the lyrics? xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

well my animation stage was this song

[youtube:165blmyb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdVWV5H4sAE[/youtube:165blmyb]

And they played just Like We Dreamed it when they were giving us the card that said we were on the waiting list! Made it feel really magical lol

And the dance music the only i can describe is that the opening was really dark. Almost like the beginning of the tarzan film. And the whole song did sound jungle like.
The only lyrics I can remember are the opening ones which were "Dazzling Eccentric" and later on it was something like "Dancing All over" thats all i can actually say without using Blah blah blah dee do do haha

If i heard it i would recognise it lol

Mason  :D
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

Mason Cooper

oh... this isn't the song but the beginning is really similar to the song we had!

[youtube:inap199d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUvSdh8iVuw&feature=related[/youtube:inap199d]

Mason  :D
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

_Natalie_x

Haha aw i was in disneyland paris through the dancin' a catchy rhythm parade!! :')   i cant believe how much better Just like we dreamed it is though !! They best keep it forever ! just tyring to listen to the first clip you posted.. making my computer SO slow ! >:( :P x
Here we are... <3[/b]

_Natalie_x

yesss we did animation to the same piece :)
and I have no idea what you could have danced too! Ours from back in March was some parade which i dont know the name of but it was something to do with carnival.. doesnt sound like what you described though. I have i saved to my computer if you ever wanted me to send it you to check tho! haha :D
what was ur dance like.. complex steps? x
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

Lol so must be the same all time lol

And yeh i have no idea either and ive been searching everywhere for it. Someone at the audition told me they thought it was a piece from the Hong Kong Disney but I dunno!

oh i remember your dance i remember watching a video of it before i jpoined this forum! It looked so much easier than the dance we had to do! lol

And the dance was so hard! The first part so easy but then it started to have slides which lead into multiple twists into high kicks back into twists! For someone who hasn't dance in 7 years (like me!) that was hard!

<3 Kingdom Hearts!

DisneyBud

Oh that Party Gras track is cool, I have a feeling it's what they used a few years ago too. Has probably just been in use for aaaaaaages. I LOVE dancin', just like we dreamed it is also cool, but I prefer dancin' big time!!