August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

DisneyBud

ALAINA HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOMORROW!!! I look forward to reading any news you post soon :)

Disney_Dreamer

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Thats fantastic Luke !! Tigger is so fun it must be amazing to be so loved hehhe :D
and Sherriff of Nottingham... what film is he from?  and is it that ugly mouse thing that ive seen on your pictures?
Im surprised you are friends with Gepetto though ! I though he was generally smaller, my friend says that Gepetto was really pervy last time we were there..so be good Luke. LOLLL :lol:
:D xx

The sherriff of nottingham is the king in Robin Hood.

_Natalie_x

Does he looks like an evil scary mouse that wears pink? xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Does he looks like an evil scary mouse that wears pink? xx
Yeah sort of, definately looks like an evil scary mouse ;) he wears brown but with pink & purple sleeves and has a big pink feather in his hat :D
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

_Natalie_x

Haha yeah I'm sure thts who I'm thinkin of ! Alaina hope uu have a fab day today and settle in well over there! Xxx
Here we are... <3[/b]

luke85

Sheriff is a wolf! and he's not the king, he's the tax collector.

_Natalie_x

Who is that mole thing in a brown monks outfit? X
Here we are... <3[/b]

ed-uk

Friar Tuck
Ed & David

_Natalie_x

Oh yeah I thibk I've got of tht! What's he from? I love my lack of knowledge! Woops!   On another note, my poor father, 7 hour round trip to london, he's driven the whole way and all he's hadto listen to is countless Jonas albums and now we've got a disney mix on!! Life is a hiiighhwaaayyy, oh well at least I'm having fun! :p x
Here we are... <3[/b]

Terkina

Friar Tuck is from Robin Hood
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

_Natalie_x

I feel like I shud watch robin hood! X
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Oh yeah I thibk I've got of tht! What's he from? I love my lack of knowledge! Woops!   On another note, my poor father, 7 hour round trip to london, he's driven the whole way and all he's hadto listen to is countless Jonas albums and now we've got a disney mix on!! Life is a hiiighhwaaayyy, oh well at least I'm having fun! :p x

Lol you make me laugh Natalie hehe! Your lack of knowledge is only Robin Hood! Lol

And I love the song Life is a Highway!!! It's my second all time favourite Disney Pixar Film!!!! Lol!

On another note in 11 Days I would have been on the waiting list for 2 months!!!! It feels so much longer though!!!! CALL ME PLEASE DISNEYYYY!!!! I'M DESPERATE!!! lol

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

_Natalie_x

Yes disney pls call mason!! And Cars is my number 1 fave pixar film!! What's uurs?? Xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

Finding Nemo will always be my favourite but Cars is extremely close in 2nd! Haha

And yeh pretty please, with ice cream and a mickey shaped waffle on top, call me Disney!

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!