Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "luke85"
Quote from: "soramason7"Wow Alaina! So jealous of you! lol That's gonna be amazing! hehe

And Heffalumpy I don't think I can be the Queen of hearts or Captain Hook as they are face characters and from what I understand all face characters have to dance which I failed at so don't think i can. And being tall is helpful but still on the waiting list haha! :)

Mason :)

No, Captain Hook and Queen of Hearts are both costume characters! You could be either if you're tall enough :D

Oh! i didn't know that! Thats really cool! lol Still hoping they will call me lol

How is the training going Luke? Hope its all good!  :D

Mason  :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

Heffalumpy

Quote from: "soramason7"
Quote from: "luke85"
Quote from: "soramason7"Wow Alaina! So jealous of you! lol That's gonna be amazing! hehe

And Heffalumpy I don't think I can be the Queen of hearts or Captain Hook as they are face characters and from what I understand all face characters have to dance which I failed at so don't think i can. And being tall is helpful but still on the waiting list haha! :)

Mason :)

No, Captain Hook and Queen of Hearts are both costume characters! You could be either if you're tall enough :D

Oh! i didn't know that! Thats really cool! lol Still hoping they will call me lol

How is the training going Luke? Hope its all good!  :D

Mason  :D

I will hope for you that you get it too  ;) I will cross my finger, toes, arms, legs and eyes  :lol: I had a friend your height who used to do entertainment at WDW who was friends with Queen of Hearts.  Summer is nearly over...people will be leaving...be prepared for that call!!!

Mason Cooper

Well so do I!!! lol but realistically I don't think i will get a call... although character performers exist i haven't as of yet spoken to one! but i do remain hopeful! lol

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

itslewis

n

Mason Cooper

Ahhh thanks for the info Lewis! I knew about all the Parade stuff except for the All Star Express, so that's pretty funky to know!

And I have now spoken to someone who was a character only performer out there! So that makes me feel a little better! I really hope that I do get a call soon! I don't wanna go back to college! Lol or apply for UCAS as it's gonna cost so much! Lol

How's it going though Lewis? Hope you are enjoying the training lol

Mason :D
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

lizzyke

I hate my self, I´ve booked traintickets and a hotel for 3 days in London (which are very expensive for me at the moment) and now I read they are having auditions in AMSTERDAM!? I'm going nuts :(

alaina82

OH NO!! I only read about it by chance and the audition is on 7th Sept. You could always go along to this one as well then if by some unlucky chance u dont get thru u can still go to London and try again then :)

Ive posted the link for info about the Holland casting below

//http://disneylandparis-casting.com/en/news/talent-casting-in-holland

Let us know how u get on at whichever audition u decide to attend! GOOD LUCK

Quote from: "itslewis"Can't wait Alaina for you too come over!!!

Only 5 days to go...got the bags down, the washing is in and the packing will begin today!  :D/

_Natalie_x

Alaina Im soooo excited for you !!!   Cant wait for your reports too !

HI heffalumpy !   You should definitely keep auditioning ! If its your dream then you shouldnt give up and when you finally do get in, itll be soooo worth it :)
I see you're from Birmingham, sorry about my awwwful geography but is London closer to you than Leeds??

Lizzy thats such a shame about realising the auditions in your country! But you could always do what Alaina says and go to both :)  Is your ticket to london and hotel not refundable?

Natalie xxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Heffalumpy

Hi Natalie  :D
For the convenience, I go to London because I have friends and family there so I try and combine an audition with seeing someone else, just to pass the time and usually because in my experience auditions are not as fruitful as I hope  :P
Leeds...in all fairness, I think the transport to London is possibly more frequent and you have more options and I'm used to it.  I don't think Leeds is much further away actually, in fact its probably the same distance.  Have you been to an audition?  Are you off to the ones in September? I would like to do it but I'm not patient at all.  Anyway, I am going back to studying now so if I were to audition I wouldn't be able to work unless it was over the summer...which isn't bad but if you're on a waiting list it might not work in your favour.  Jeez.  I might try the January or April audition and see... :| but I won't hold my breath

itslewis

n

alaina82

I know ive already said but...CONGRATS!!

Cant wait to get out there and be special friends with Tink (i wish)
xx

_Natalie_x

i like how weve gone from 'friends' to 'special friends'.. sounds abit more pervy but its ok we'll roll with it !!
LEWIS THATS AMAZING ive just been saying to Alaina how fun Jack is too act.. theres so much to play about with his characterr its faaabb! Well done you !!  
Id love to be special friends with Sally.. wonder what the height range is for her? shes never very well publicised as I assume its more of a halloween character.

Wish i was coming over for halloween so much!! Damn my friends with no money :'(

And hello Heffalumpy yes ive been to two! Got lots to work on myself tho before i get in ive now realised so these days im just going for the experience :) excited but still nervy for sunday!!
xxx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Chiyo

Hello lewis!

Wow, that are amazing news! I wish you a lot of fun being special friend with Jack Skellington. (Got a purse with a picture of this character  :D  )
So, is he the only character you are going to be friends with, or did do get other ones too?

Natalie:
I'm going to visit  DLP at Halloween. How about to meet up with me? I will be there with other (german) friends, so you  will not be alone then.
Just a suggestion *smile*

Greetings
Chiyo ^^

_Natalie_x

Hahah thats a lovely offer Chiyo but i'd never go on my own, have to have my girlies with me!
Were thinking of going for Christmas now anyway so I hope they get saving up! loll
xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

lizzyke

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Lizzy thats such a shame about realising the auditions in your country! But you could always do what Alaina says and go to both :)  Is your ticket to london and hotel not refundable?

Natalie xxx

Is it possible to go to both? I thought that you only could participate at one audition per half year (or something like that)
thank you for caring for me, but I was just foolish enough to think that I wouldn't need a cancellation insurance thingamajig.   ](*,)

I'm stil reading along happily  :D it's nice to read all your stories  :-D
xx Lizzy