Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiyo

Lizzyke,

when you are on a waiting list , you can't go to another audition while this time (longest six month)

In your case it's a little bit risky - if I understood it right, there are the audition in Amsterdam first and then in UK, where youre planning to go and have already booked everything.

So if you are going to the audition in Amsterdam, and they put you on the waiting list, your're not able to go the UK-audition anymore, which is bad, cause you booed already train and hotel.

The other way would be better: first audition in UK, and if they don't take and (important) don't put you on waiting list, you can also go to Amsterdam.

Just remember, as long as you are on a waiting list, you can't audition again, until the six month are over (if they call you for a job, than it's not necessary of course  :) )

Hope, my explaining  was not to complicated  *smile*

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "Chiyo"Lizzyke,

when you are on a waiting list , you can't go to another audition while this time (longest six month)

haha tell me about it! I haven't even been on the waiting list for 2 months and it feels i've been on it for ages!!! lol

Lizzyke, I'd suggest sticking with the London auditions! I say this because if you have already booked tickets and hotel you may as well come over here and enjoy a little trip away! Treat it as a mini-break! See some sights! It's always fun! lol

Chiyo, not long until your audition now is it?

Lewis!!!! OMFG!!!!!  :shock:  That is an amazing character to be "special friends" with!! I can't believe it! Congratulations! God! I'm so Jealous!!!! haha! Is he a costume character? Hope everything is going amazingly well out there!  :D

Any news on who Luke is "Special Friends" with yet?

Alaina! I can't believe you are gone to this Friday! are you all packed and excited?  :D

Natalie, your audition is this Sunday isn't it? If it is good luck! And have a great time! lol Show 'em what your made of! lol  ;)

Snowly-Whitely, has Daniel emailed you back yet?

So much is going on! lol It's crazy! lol  

Mason  :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

_Natalie_x

Hahah ino mason its like every single person has a reply.. bless youuu :D hehehe
Jack Skellington is a face character but he never can do much with his face obviously because hes a Skeleton.. :P I have a picture with him actually ill post it inaminn :D x
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

_Natalie_x

oh my mistake..! He isnt a face character.. well the top bit of his face is mask obviously.. but from his bottom lip down is all the CM :) with paint. ;) hehehehe i love Jack hes one of the best halloween characters cuz hes not actually too scary, but still abit ! :P

Here we are... <3[/b]

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "itslewis"Guys, i'm special friends with Jack Skellington!!! ARGHH! Also, my friend from my group is special friends with Maleficent.. she's the only one at the moment since the last person fell off last time! She's amazing at it though.
OMG thats amazing-well done :thumbs:
We are there for Halloween so might just see you there ;)
Kelly x
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

luke85

Jack Skellington is classed as a face character, as he's allowed to talk to guests. I'm "friends" with Tigger, Sheriff of Nottingham and Gepetto. I was friends with Sheriff for my training, but I've only been friends with Tigger in the park yet. It's great fun, but because Tigger is so loved, he gets mobbed in the park :( haha!

_Natalie_x

Thats fantastic Luke !! Tigger is so fun it must be amazing to be so loved hehhe :D
and Sherriff of Nottingham... what film is he from?  and is it that ugly mouse thing that ive seen on your pictures?
Im surprised you are friends with Gepetto though ! I though he was generally smaller, my friend says that Gepetto was really pervy last time we were there..so be good Luke. LOLLL :lol:
:D xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

itslewis

l

DisneyBud

Congratulations Lewis, that's incredible news. When does Jack have his first set? When Halloween starts? Keep it going. And Luke, I bet it's hard work, but Tigger must be one of the more rewarding characters? Good luck to those auditioning on Sunday, I'm jealous I can't be there with you, but I'm settling in well in Germany and will audition soon enough!

Mason Cooper

Thats cool! I'd love to be Jack! and I bet being Tigger is fun though! So bouncy! lol I think Sherriff of nottingham is from Robin Hood! And i agreee with natalie I thought Gepetto was smaller!

And yeh don't say too much if its gonna get you into trouble! Sounds like you are both having an amazing time out there! And Alaina is joining you tomorrow! lol

Alaina!!! Good luck for tomorrow!!! Have an amazing time out there! Can't believe you going out there! Another person i'm jealous of! haha Have fun and let's us know how you're doing out there! :)

DisneyBud! Glad to hear you've doing well in germany! Hope its as rewarding as it sounded!

And natalie! Sunday!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! Haha The best of luck to you! Break a leg! ;)

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

kelly.dylan

Oh Alaina I bet you won't be sleeping tonight!!!
Good luck for tomorrow, you will have such a wonderful time and be able to meet up with Lewis and Luke!
Let us know how you get on and fingers crossed for Tink
Kelly x
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

smallblonde

Anyone auditioning in Leeds on sunday???

_Natalie_x

Hey Smallblonde..I am!!  :D x
Here we are... <3[/b]

smallblonde

At the audition do they measure your height?? and what do people do for the villian, dwarf, pirate bit etc??

_Natalie_x

Yeah.. first thing they do is queue you up and daniel measures you and writes it on the sheet :)
and just imagine what you'd do if you were a dancer in one of the parades, pretending to be the character, its not about dancing as much, its about being the character and acting with it. Dont worry about looking a fool, you have to just go for it !!  Try and make yourself stand out, think of moves that others might not neseccarily think of, try and work out a feww things you could do, before the audition, so you dont get there and suddenly in 3 minutes uu have to make up all these characterisations.. just try and make it abit easier on yourself :)
have you never been to an audition before? And are you going alone?
:)  will see you there !!
Natalie xx
Here we are... <3[/b]