Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwigirl

Hey hun, just added you on facebook and sent you a message there talk soon :)

genybean

Hey!! I'm new to this forum. I thought I put a post on yesterday but it appears I didn't :?  Such an idiot. Anyway, I'm auditioning at Pineapple on the 24th. Anyone else going?

Love xoxo

swanilo03

Quote from: "genybean"Hey!! I'm new to this forum. I thought I put a post on yesterday but it appears I didn't :?  Such an idiot. Anyway, I'm auditioning at Pineapple on the 24th. Anyone else going?

Love xoxo

Hi

i am going on the 25th Good luck to you all the best, try not to get to panicky its natural to be bit nervous. Just enjoy it while you there.

if you like to know more about the auditions please let me know as I have been to many of them before and have gained some experience. Anything you would like to know than message me.

Lauren

Good luck cant believe its next week.
swanilo

laura:)

Quote from: "swanilo03"
Quote from: "genybean"Hey!! I'm new to this forum. I thought I put a post on yesterday but it appears I didn't :?  Such an idiot. Anyway, I'm auditioning at Pineapple on the 24th. Anyone else going?

Love xoxo

Hi

i am going on the 25th Good luck to you all the best, try not to get to panicky its natural to be bit nervous. Just enjoy it while you there.

if you like to know more about the auditions please let me know as I have been to many of them before and have gained some experience. Anything you would like to know than message me.

Lauren

Hey Lauren

Good luck with the auditions next week! I like how you don't give up on your dreams! I've had 2 contracts with Disney and on the waiting list hoping to get another one :) hope you get through. What height are you btw?

Laura:)

swanilo03

Quote from: "laura:)"

Love xoxo

Hi

Lauren

Hey Lauren

Good luck with the auditions next week! I like how you don't give up on your dreams! I've had 2 contracts with Disney and on the waiting list hoping to get another one :) hope you get through. What height are you btw?

Hi Laura,

Congratulations on getting that far, in a year and a half I only made it to the books once and that was last 6months. My dreams are just as important as everybody else. I am 154 cms quite small and petite. When you say contracts you mean you got to work for them. Please feel free to add me on face book its Multi coloured winged Swanilo (lauren callegari). You would have to let me know how your audition goes and im sure Daniel knows you by now.

Look forward to hear from you.
LAUREN
xxx
swanilo

[/quote] Hi Laura,

Congratulations on getting that far, in a year and a half I only made it to the books once and that was last 6months. My dreams are just as important as everybody else. I am 154 cms quite small and petite. When you say contracts you mean you got to work for them. Please feel free to add me on face book its Multi coloured winged Swanilo (lauren callegari). You would have to let me know how your audition goes and im sure Daniel knows you by now.

LAUREN
xxx[/quote]

Yeah I've worked there twice. I'm the same height as you! :) I'm not auditioning next week as I'm still on the waiting list until January. I hope I hear soon though otherwise I will have to audition again. I'll try and find you on Facebook.

swanilo03

Hi Laura,

LAUREN
xxx[/quote]

Yeah I've worked there twice. I'm the same height as you! :) I'm not auditioning next week as I'm still on the waiting list until January. I hope I hear soon though otherwise I will have to audition again. I'll try and find you on Facebook.

Laura:)[/quote]

wow thats so cool, I dreaming of becoming minnie or mickey. Did they have to end your contract or renew. Seems bit harsh to re audition. What catorgory was you put in for by any chance. If I dont get it I might be able to meet you for the January auditions. Aww thats so cool you got to work for them how long did it take you to get that far and hope you get that exciting phone call.

Lauren
swanilo

Hi Laura,

LAUREN
xxx

Laura:)[/quote]

wow thats so cool, I dreaming of becoming minnie or mickey. Did they have to end your contract or renew. Seems bit harsh to re audition. What catorgory was you put in for by any chance. If I dont get it I might be able to meet you for the January auditions. Aww thats so cool you got to work for them how long did it take you to get that far and hope you get that exciting phone call.

Lauren[/quote]

Thanks. It was a CDD which is a date to date contract so I always new I had to finish. For both contracts it was the Xmas season. I'm just character only so I'm not on the parades. I've only auditioned once for Disney, back in July 2010. Well if I don't get a phone call by January then I'll probably will audition again because the job is too good to give up :) if you want to add me on Facebook my name is Laura McGhee (my Facebook won't let me type in people's names for some reason :/)

genybean

Hey!! Laura that's brilliant that you've worked there already. I'm 5ft 6. I am pretty nervous tbh although I feel I've prepared quite a bit for the animation although you never know till you're in, right? Are the counts of 8 fast? LIke when you have to do a curtsy, is that all you do or do you have time to do other things? Lauren, I hope everything goes well for you. I'll no doubt be able to tell you how I get on. Right now my biggest issue is what to do with my freakin barnet lol!

Lots of love!

Jeni xoxo

Quote from: "genybean"Hey!! Laura that's brilliant that you've worked there already. I'm 5ft 6. I am pretty nervous tbh although I feel I've prepared quite a bit for the animation although you never know till you're in, right? Are the counts of 8 fast? LIke when you have to do a curtsy, is that all you do or do you have time to do other things? Lauren, I hope everything goes well for you. I'll no doubt be able to tell you how I get on. Right now my biggest issue is what to do with my freakin barnet lol!

Lots of love!

Jeni xoxo

Hey Jeni

I did the audition over two years ago so I don't remember a lot of it but I think it'll be fast because Disney is full of energy and they'll want you to show that off. Hope that helps. Good luck at the audition!

Tiffanyfinsy

Hellooooooooooo guys, I'm back from my amazing disney magical adventure, best 3 months ever! :D
I'm sorry I couldn't upload anything, internet is not the best thing in Paris..
I'm now waiting for probably (and hopefully) a new contract for helloween/christmas

So If any of you guys have some questions, don't hesitate, just ask! :) X

And also I've met Nathalie from this forum in Paris woohoo, sadly I only met her twice though :(
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

swanilo03

Quote from: "Tiffanyfinsy"Hellooooooooooo guys, I'm back from my amazing disney magical adventure, best 3 months ever! :D
I'm now waiting for probably (and hopefully) a new contract for helloween/christmas

And also I've met Nathalie from this forum in Paris woohoo, sadly I only met her twice though :(

hi its swanilo my posts are flying every where, i was in a position where i was on the books for the 6 months and didn't get a phone call, so now i have to re audition. when you are on the books what happens if you get a call. like can you choose your contract i would like to work more than a year. Most people I have spoken to on this forum say that when the contract ends they have to re audition and wait a year for another call, all of it seems like hassle.

How do they notify you when you are told you are working, have never reached that far but just so i know what to expect if it were to happen again.

Many thanks
Swanilo
xxx
swanilo

Quote from: "Tiffanyfinsy"Hellooooooooooo guys, I'm back from my amazing disney magical adventure, best 3 months ever! :D
I'm sorry I couldn't upload anything, tinternet is not the best thing in Paris..

Hey Tiffany

Glad you enjoyed Disney (I know how you feel) I've worked for Disney twice and waiting for another contract. I hope I get Halloween/Xmas as well :) is it looking good for people to get Xmas contracts soon? ;)

Tiffanyfinsy

hi its swanilo my posts are flying every where, i was in a position where i was on the books for the 6 months and didn't get a phone call, so now i have to re audition. when you are on the books what happens if you get a call. like can you choose your contract i would like to work more than a year. Most people I have spoken to on this forum say that when the contract ends they have to re audition and wait a year for another call, all of it seems like hassle.

How do they notify you when you are told you are working, have never reached that far but just so i know what to expect if it were to happen again.

Many thanks
Swanilo
xxx

Hi Swanilo, nice to meet you :)
I did my audition in april and they called me 2 months after!
My contract was from June till september and it depends how long they need you or something. Because there came so many people to Paris and it was summer ofcourse, lots of people had contracts from June/July till september! If you have mickey/minnie height (pretty populair ofcourse) or approved to be a face character (+ one of the popular onces), you'll get a 6 months contract first. Since I already worked there before, I'm now in the talent pool again for 1/2 years and if you didn't get a call after, you need to audition again (it works the same with the audition one except for a long term).

How do they notify you when you are told you are working? Do you mean in what kind of way they tell you when and where you are working? To be honest, I don't understand your question completely, but still: when you get there, they will tell you everything what you need to know the first couple days, don't worry too much! :)
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

Tiffanyfinsy

I'm sorry I couldn't upload anything, tinternet is not the best thing in Paris..

Hey Tiffany

Glad you enjoyed Disney (I know how you feel) I've worked for Disney twice and waiting for another contract. I hope I get Halloween/Xmas as well :) is it looking good for people to get Xmas contracts soon? ;)

Hey Laura!
Cool that you've worked for Disney before, did you worked for the summer also or Halloween/Xmas last time? How tall are you? :)
Lots of contracts are ending this month (yey us!!) and the new contracts will be probably available middle/end of October or the beginning of november. Sadly, there is not anything  available yet, so fingers crossed for next month!!