Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gldc

Anyone got easter contracts for rides yet? I know the fast food contracts have been handed out and the date we have to call is Friday so still hoping.
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

Flounder042

aaaa the suspense is killing me!! I need to know nooowwww :(
I've had a job offer from a hotel in St Tropez but they want to know like asap... I dont know what to do :( especially seeing as food people have got their contracts!! ( I applied to work in a shop) It seems like they will contact us soon but I've already delayed this other hotel 2 weeks already :( nobody heard anything today??

Nao

@Jens I will definitely try my best to not over-think and have fun and definitely try to act as Disney as I can haha! Thank you so much!

@Tiffanyfinsy ahh it's comforting to know I will know someone at the audition then :) maybe will help with the smiling right? Hahaha!
Why do all my dreams extend, just around the riverbend?// DREAMERS UNITE! ?
[size=85]ICON CREDIT[/size]

Tiffanyfinsy

@Nao: Haha, that's right!! :)
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

goofy90

Has any1 been given a character or parade contract yet?! I keep seeing the advert on tv for Paris and its killing me not being there!!!

Astya

I know goofy, they keep sending me emails advertising the 20th anniversary!  :(  Fingers crossed I'll get through next audition :/

gldc

Hurts a lot that they invited all my friends back for food and not me for rides  :( today was the day when you called up if you got the email and they offered you a position.
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

goofy90

What!!!! Even for parade and character!!!! I'm devistated!!!! I might have to send Daniel an email begging to get out there!!!!!

laura:)

Quote from: "goofy90"What!!!! Even for parade and character!!!! I'm devistated!!!! I might have to send Daniel an email begging to get out there!!!!!

Goofy90, for parade and character you will get a phonecall first and not an email offering you a contract. As far as I know they haven't called people yet and me and a few people I know all want a contract to go back and are also waiting for a phonecall so don't worry.

Laura:)

goofy90

You have made my day laura:) I thaught my last shot at getting to Disney had gone got everything crossed to get the call!!!! Good luck to you as well who knows we may be in the same formation!!!!! :-)

gldc

Yeah...character roles are very different to operation and therefore have different contract procedures entirely

laura:)

@goofy90 that's ok. Well if we both get a call we could be starting at the same time but I wouldn't be in your formation as I would be returning and have already had the training, but we would bound to see each other at work anyway. Let's hope we both get called soon! :)

Laura:)

gldc

Also as a correction turns out the phoning up day is tomorow [9th march] and not today

Astya

@Laura

Is it max 2 months before you can start that you should audition?  Just seen that there will be auditions in Leeds at the beginning of April, but I wouldn't want to start til September...

GeorgieGirl

Hey guys!
I'm new on the board- had my audition today and got put on the waiting list for a character/parade and show performer! Not quite sure how to feel about the waiting list? I know there's a strong chance that still nothing will come of it but does anyone have any experience or idea of what my chances are?? Was so exciting to get that far.... and now just waiting! Ahhhhhh!!!!  :?

Georgie