Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cendrillon

That's good to know, I'm getting so anxious waiting to hear about summer contracts!

Rebecca, you must be so excited to be starting in less than a month!

Astya

@Guys who were looking for info on auditions in the Netherlands...  Found this! - http://www.disneyauditions.com/calendar/index.html

Select Disney Paris and it shows they're having auditions in Amsterdam on April 20th.  (I was looking for more info on Leeds auditions...)

Guys in non-character jobs, how far in advance do you have to apply for each period, Easter, Halloween, etc?

lauralouisemidwinter

Quote from: "Astya"@Guys who were looking for info on auditions in the Netherlands...  Found this! - http://www.disneyauditions.com/calendar/index.html

Select Disney Paris and it shows they're having auditions in Amsterdam on April 20th.  (I was looking for more info on Leeds auditions...)

Guys in non-character jobs, how far in advance do you have to apply for each period, Easter, Halloween, etc?

I applied at the begining of Feb for face characters and parade performers and said i could start end of september begining of october and was told i had to reaply 2 months before the date i could start. But with non character stuff i would assume it would be the same but i am not sure :)
Laura Louise

My yesterday is your today, My today is your tomorrow.

DLP - 2011 - May/June - Santa Fe
DLP - 2012 - February - Santa Fe - VERY COLD
DLP - 2013 - March - Santa Fe
DLP - 2014 - September Santa Fe - CAN'T WAIT

Astya

Laura - I thought it was for characters you have to apply MAX 2 months before you can start?  I'm just curious whether they're still taking Easter 2012 applications?  And what they mean by 'Easter'!  I would have thought it was too late, but it is still listed on the website...

lauralouisemidwinter

Astya - Hiya :) I am pretty new to this so I would assume it is 2 months for everything, but I am more interested in Face charaters and performing. Easter is Sunday the 8th of April this year so I have no clue to what there deffination of 'Easter' would be. But then again if it is still listed on the website ... GO FOR IT :)
Laura Louise

My yesterday is your today, My today is your tomorrow.

DLP - 2011 - May/June - Santa Fe
DLP - 2012 - February - Santa Fe - VERY COLD
DLP - 2013 - March - Santa Fe
DLP - 2014 - September Santa Fe - CAN'T WAIT

Astya

Yeah, so am/was I!  Went to audition in November, got through the acting but not the dancing :(  I'll audition again, but as I'm still looking for a job in England, I thought maybe I could try for something else out there!  :)  I might just apply anyway, can't hurt...

rebecca

Quote from: "Cendrillon"Rebecca, you must be so excited to be starting in less than a month!

I'm crazy excited! I keep finding new things i need to do, it's an endless list (; what did you put as your starting date? x

Cendrillon

June 1st, still keeping my fingers crossed! (:

rebecca

Oooh you'll get it for sure, they just need to catchup with themselves :D x

Jens

Sorry to shatter any dreams, but as it is made clear on the audition you can not apply to only do face character/parade performer. EVERYONE does characters aswell, so don't get here and think you will only get your face out. Be very aware of this and if you're up for that, you'll be happy here and have a lot of fun :)

Tiffanyfinsy

Quote from: "Astya"@Guys who were looking for info on auditions in the Netherlands...  Found this! - http://www.disneyauditions.com/calendar/index.html

Yeaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!  [-o< Thank you so much!!!!! I was screaming (without any noise lol) in my bed when I saw this message!
And luckily in Amsterdam, i live near by Amsterdam :)

@Nao: Hopefully you can go too, would be nice to see you there!

Btw, I think they have maked a mistake? Because Sweden have the same audition date and time as Holland...
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

Nao

Yeah I found out about the audition about a week ago and I think it's great. I hope you can come too Tiffanyfinsy :) it would be kind of cool right? And luckily it's a date I can live with haha.
But mostly I'm happy they didn't go "NO." on my application, haha, they kind of directed me towards the Dutch audition so I guess that's sort of one level cleared. I am so NERVOUS though. For some reason I'm extremely confident that I can do it but then sometimes I'm like "wait, what if I don't get through?!" because I've basically planned my entire year/life/everything around working there I would be so upset if I don't make it..
Why do all my dreams extend, just around the riverbend?// DREAMERS UNITE! ?
[size=85]ICON CREDIT[/size]

Jens

Hey Nao, don't worry, you'll be fine :) Don't forget to just have FUN on the audition. Really, this job is all about having fun in what you do and they want to see you doing that on the audition too ;) Smile, socialize, perform! :)

Astya

Jens - are you working there now?  I struggled lots with the dance!  Also, what dyou put on your CV?  I have no acting experience, I'm a trained teacher!  I did a music degree but I don't think that counts as relevant experience...  :S

Tiffanyfinsy

Quote from: "Nao"Yeah I found out about the audition about a week ago and I think it's great. I hope you can come too Tiffanyfinsy :) it would be kind of cool right? And luckily it's a date I can live with haha.
But mostly I'm happy they didn't go "NO." on my application, haha, they kind of directed me towards the Dutch audition so I guess that's sort of one level cleared. I am so NERVOUS though. For some reason I'm extremely confident that I can do it but then sometimes I'm like "wait, what if I don't get through?!" because I've basically planned my entire year/life/everything around working there I would be so upset if I don't make it..

Yes! I will be there (if everything works out ofcourse), I'm already excited. Nice to know that I already know I person who's coming to the audition. This time, I'll just be myself, just enjoy the moment and not doing too much like i did in London. Oh and also, some practicing haha! I hope that we can make it both! :)
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.