Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cendrillon

Just got the email saying my interview was a success and they've added me to the 'Disney Talent pool'! So now I just have to hope that they find a contract for me! (:

_Natalie_x

ME TOOOO!!!!! Cendrillon im so pleased for you! Im freakin out over here so happyy i really thought id blown it. omgogmomg just wanna tell everyone but no one knows i even had the interview. :l LOL <3 congrats!!! and i hope to work with you sooooon ;);) <3
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

congrats both of you!! i'm so happy for you both :D cendrillion are you a character performer?

_Natalie_x

I think she's the customer service stuff same as the others on here! Rebecca when is your contract again? X
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

Still waiting for it ): did they give you any ideas about when you'll get yours?? xx

_Natalie_x

Well I asked for feb onwards.. So I'll maybe here in January ! Long time to wait :p xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

Hahah I said November..... and here I am. I hope they haven't forgotten me !xx

Cendrillon

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Hey guys, I applied for a Sales representative job last night but i got an email this morning saying  that my application "despite its interest, does not correspond to an ongoing research and we regret not being able to respond favorably." Is there anything i can do, as I REALLY want to work for DLRP next year.

Sean

Hmm. Did it say on the website they were currently hiring? Maybe they've stopped interviewing where you are for those jobs right now?

@Natalie: I'm so happy for you too! I hadn't told anyone about it either, so when I casually dropped the news into conversation everyone was so shocked. I'm just holding out hope now that it does actually work out and they find me a contract!

@rebecca: No, I'd never be good enough to be a character performer! Like Natalie said, I applied for the customer service side of things (:

_Natalie_x

Haha still ant told my mum I'm abit scared to! Don't know why :p what did your family say? When did you request a contract for Cendrillon? X
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

Your mum is gonna be so happy :D

I know you all said not to email Noellie about contracts, but I had already sent it by the time I saw that... I got a new email address to send inquiries to, if anyone wants it (: Is it too early to email them ?

sineadlemonade

Quote from: "rebecca"Your mum is gonna be so happy :D

I know you all said not to email Noellie about contracts, but I had already sent it by the time I saw that... I got a new email address to send inquiries to, if anyone wants it (: Is it too early to email them ?

AHHHH WELL DONE EVERYONE  :D  :D  :D  :D  i'm so excited that we'll all be co-workers...at some point anyway lol.

rebecca, if you could tell me the address to send inquiries to that would be a HUGE help! PM me it if you'd prefer :)

Cendrillon

@natalie: The family were pleased, but I keep reminding everyone that it's not a definite job offer - and I have to keep reminding myself that too! I've been reading posts on here from last year and so many people seemed to be talking about the first email but never getting an actual contract... I've worked myself up already! I applied for a summer 2012 contract so I guess there's probably a while to go before anything happens for me.

@rebecca: When did you get the first email? If it was less than a month ago, they may just not have processed it yet, cos I remember them saying something about it taking at least a month... but then again, I understand how you must feel - I already want to email them myself haha!

rebecca

Quote from: "Cendrillon"@natalie: The family were pleased, but I keep reminding everyone that it's not a definite job offer - and I have to keep reminding myself that too! I've been reading posts on here from last year and so many people seemed to be talking about the first email but never getting an actual contract... I've worked myself up already! I applied for a summer 2012 contract so I guess there's probably a while to go before anything happens for me.

@rebecca: When did you get the first email? If it was less than a month ago, they may just not have processed it yet, cos I remember them saying something about it taking at least a month... but then again, I understand how you must feel - I already want to email them myself haha!

The people you're talking about are the ones who went for Auditions to be characters right? Isn't it more precarious with them, less jobs and all that?

It was just under month ago that I got the email, I'll wait then (:

Guys the new email to contact is mailto:'DLP.CASTING@disney.com">'DLP.CASTING@disney.com'. Let me know if you contact them, and what response you get! If they send you a contract straight away let me know (;

_Natalie_x

Yeah I'm pretty sure they were all waiting for entertainment contracts :) there's definitely not as many of them as customer service :) xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

Yay for us at least! xx