Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Natalie_x

@cendrillion i have literal butterflies in my stomach for you right now!!!!!! and for me the day after. :p i wish you all the luck in the magic kingdom and please come back here and put my mind at ease for wednesday!!!!! Propa wanna throw up right now :l lmao!
thanks so much @rebecca and @sineadlemonade for the help and tips! Bloody ell i didnt know there would be a quiz but its ok ill try and beast it. :p
just gonna google translate a few words like "till" and "guest service" lmao. Does anyone know what they call Cast Members in french? :/ xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Tiffanyfinsy

Wooow, a lot of new messages, nice to read them all!
It makes me even more excited, can't wait for the audition in 2 weeeeks!
And its going to be my first flight all by myself, traveling alone...but I can handle it lol.
Who's coming to the London audition at the 22th november? And does somebody know (who's already got a audition) what's the best time to be at the pineapple studio's (or somewhere else, in case you had your audition somewhere else), because I know their would be a lot of people who're really want to do the audition, but I want to be sure that I can join the audition!

Also, if you make it to the auditions, what happends next? The interviews?

Can't wait to meet more people who are going to audition @ London! Xxxx
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

sineadlemonade

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"@cendrillion i have literal butterflies in my stomach for you right now!!!!!! and for me the day after. :p i wish you all the luck in the magic kingdom and please come back here and put my mind at ease for wednesday!!!!! Propa wanna throw up right now :l lmao!
thanks so much @rebecca and @sineadlemonade for the help and tips! Bloody ell i didnt know there would be a quiz but its ok ill try and beast it. :p
just gonna google translate a few words like "till" and "guest service" lmao. Does anyone know what they call Cast Members in french? :/ xx
The quiz isn't really part of the interview, it's just to sorta break the ice haha
I THINK it's just 'cast members' with a french accent but I'm not 100 percent sure :/
Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how it goes !! :D
@rebecca that's a good idea, i'll email her today :) xx

Rissa

Hey everybody
Nice to find some people who want to work there too ^^
so I want to work there for the summer too
and I sent my application some weeks ago
now i wait for the answere with the date for the telephone interview ...
I hope I don't apply myself to late?!
[size=150]You have to dig a little deeper[/size]

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

Good luck to everyone who is waiting for a phone call or waiting to start - it must exciting to work for Disneyland Paris, and to know that you will be a part of making so many people happy. Keep us updated!
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

Rissa

yes i hope i will become a part of it! ^^
so how long does it take till you (all) get your date for the phonecall after sent the application?

_Natalie_x

I applied in about June but received an email about the phone call end of August! But obviously they've already started casting now you might hear sooner if it's not too late :) xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Rissa

Okay...
did you apply yourself at the casting hompage...
I did it and I get an E-mail which says that I will get an other E-mail in 4 weeks
If I didn't get it they wouldn't be interested in me...
I get it on the 22th of October...
I thougt I could go to the second big casting next year?
I read about a boy who had got the same problem and he wrote Noellie Boden an E-mail...
Than he get a date for his phonecall
I thought about to do the same but I don't have her adress or number and I'm not sure
So what would you do _Natalie_x?

_Natalie_x

Great that you got an email from them, what exactly did the one on the 22nd October say? What's your next step? X
Here we are... <3[/b]

Rissa

We have received your application and thank you very much for your interest in our company.
Your application is currently being treated, if you do not receive a response in the next 4 weeks please presume that no interview will be arranged on this occasion.  We will, however, record your details on our recruitment database in order to consider you for more suitable opportunities that may arise in the future.
Regards,
The Recruitment Team
Human Ressources Disneyland Paris

This was the E-mail
but I think it is a kind of automatic E-mail

rockingrappunzel

Just wait until the next step, they will email you to give you dates for a telephone interview if they are interested by your application. When I got that email, it said if you don't hear back from them within 3 weeks, presume you were unsuccessful this time, but it was about a month and a half before I got my email, so don't worry :)

Good luck to everyone with interviews this week!

Rissa

Ok this sounds good ^^
Did you apply by yourself or with an organisation?

rockingrappunzel

I applied by myself through the website

Rissa

ah ok
I hope so much that I will become a part of disney!! ^^

_Natalie_x

Cendrillon where are you I need to hear of your day !!!!!!! X
Here we are... <3[/b]