Alpha Bet You Are

Started by Anthony, April 04, 2007, 09:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjy

I loved it to i'm with you Reibi on the 15th CD thing because it was a bit boring with only JLWDI as the on 15th song on there I really do hope another CD is going to come out with 15th songs on there.

It would sell well aswell i bet!
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

Kristof

I heard a rumour that the show might close down soon for good?  Anyone else heard something about this?  :?:  :?

Anthony

At the end of September?

I can't see it continuing through Halloween and Christmas, I guess it'll be replaced by a more seasonal streetmosphere.

Soap

Well it is a bit of a summer season parade, isn't it?
But i do hope that they will let this little lovely parade comeback next season!!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kristof

A summer parade since March?  :wink:   No no, I've heard that it won't return ever again.  Anyone from EPC heard more?

Soap

Ah well i meant a little extra parade for the better days  :P
Pity it will never return again...... :(
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kinou

Quote from: "raptor1982"I heard a rumour that the show might close down soon for good?  Anyone else heard something about this?  :?:  :?

Too good to be true!!! :D
Hug it out bitch !

penfold12

Whats teh reason behind this? Is it weather related, or is it poor guest reaction? I liked the parade for what it was, a little extra streetmosphere in the resort

Soap

@ Kinou: What's your reason for not liking this small extra parade?

Jorien

I really like this little parade. I've got nice memories of it. Arriving at the park in the morning after a nice breakfast in the hotel, the sun shining, and the music playing and then that little parade started through main street.
I wasn't fond of it at first, watching the videos online before i went. But it has a lot of atmosphere when you're there!

What's the reason that they might close it down?  :(

Kinou

Quote from: "Soap"@ Kinou: What's your reason for not liking this small extra parade?

Posted on April 5th:

Ugly and full of nonsense. A little interactive show with the characters like High School Musical or Catch the Wave would have been much more magical than that!
Hug it out bitch !

speedpacket

Quote from: "Kinou"
Quote from: "Soap"@ Kinou: What's your reason for not liking this small extra parade?

Posted on April 5th:

Ugly and full of nonsense. A little interactive show with the characters like High School Musical or Catch the Wave would have been much more magical than that!
I agree with you there for 100%.  I still don't believe they are using LETTERS - if they would have done the same with proper Disney characters (I'd love to see Snow White and her seven dwarfs do this), the response would be far better...
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Masamune

:o I guess it's just personal opinion.

Personally, I love this little show. I thought it was fun and definatly worth seeing, and I liked that the letters were all made from Disney characters. :P And as you all know, I think High School Musical sucks and I found that the HSM show was a huge waste of time when you consider that it replaced the Cruella show.

:) Alphabet You Are is just a fun way to kill 15-20 minutes, and I think it would be a huge shame if they got rid of this show. In fact, I think they should keep doing it even after the 15th Anniversary is finished. They would have to get rid of the 15th Anniversary logos on the D's, but that's all they would need to do to carry on this show.

esmeralda

I'd also like to see Alpha Bet You Are next summer season again! I really enjoyed it and since i saw a t-shirt with these letters printed on it years ago i wished they'd do sth with it. So i was really happy to see them "alive". Although it doesen't belong into this topic; i LOVED high school musical! For me it's so much better than Cruella. It's much more entertainming and just fun to watch. It makes you wanna sing and dance along...
Julia

The Butlin Boy

What they should do is get rid of the show and have it as a pre-parade for the OUADP like they used to do a couple of years ago :idea: