Alpha Bet You Are

Started by Anthony, April 04, 2007, 09:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

well i think the idea of themeing letters into charaters is great, its imaginative and adds that little bit extra, and personally cant wait to see them. :D

Anthony

Quote from: "maleficent_mum"To be completely honest it's something you might want to watch once !
Hehe you might be right.  I enjoyed watching it, they're good performers, but I'm not sure if it'd be on my "to do list" next time I go.  I might just watch on the off chance one of them fell over... that could be quite entertaining. :P The music is very good though too - usually I hate children singing but it's actually rather nice.

Quote from: "DisneyBud"How come Minnie has both the 'S' and the 'L' representing her, whereas all the other characters only have one letter?
That's true... maybe 'S' is Daisy? :?

I think my least favourite letter (lol I'm so going to get mocked for this) is the final 'D', it's not very clear what it is...

Anthony

Sorry for the double post, but here's an article, photo report and video of Alpha Bet You Are.  I've noticed they've not got much attention from other websites, so this might be a bit more new...

» (Video) Alpha Bet You Are

tubbsy

Brilliant video! I know what you mean Baloo. One of them is bound to fall over at some point! :lol:  They look really hard to move in! :shock:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

DisneyBud

I think the individual 'animations' are really clever, and that article was an interesting read, to know that they aren't EPC as it were but more puppeteers - and yes the 'S' is Daisy lol.

swity

Well,I haven't seen it yet,I only saw the video...but I'm not sure what to think about it.... :?

*Jess*

I think the 'S' is 'Daisy Duck'...

ChipChap

I like it and it is a good idea and no standard entertainment!
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

GeoffD

i'll watch it once, but whether i watch it again depends...

an intresting idea though

laurs_disney_love

awwww i just want to hug the little pluto 'A' he looks soo cute
Star light star bright first star i see tonight i wish i may i wish i might have the wish i wish tonight.

Snow White Queen

I think this show is nice and the music is funny (I prefer it in english than in french :lol: )
Castmember in *Snow White scary ride* all the summer !

for a cheapest AP, ask me \";)\"

euro disney stefan

I do not understand the meaning of that! Why Disneyland letters instead of characters!!! There are so many Disney Characters which we almost forgot - whay not using the artists to perform as 15 Special Characters as the advert says --- MORE CHARACTERS --- no weird letters

benjy

What I want to know is when the music will be put onto a CD! :)
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

Riebi

Quote from: "benjy"What I want to know is when the music will be put onto a CD! :)

Yes, that´s what I´m asking myself too.

The 15th brithday CD was a bit dissapointing with the many repetition of songs which are also at other CDs.

Bad question: Has somebody the lyrics?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Masamune

:P I thought this was a great little show, and I really enjoyed it!