Alpha Bet You Are

Started by Anthony, April 04, 2007, 09:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedpacket

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"What they should do is get rid of the show and have it as a pre-parade for the OUADP like they used to do a couple of years ago :idea:
Well that would make sense to me, as indede I feel that this show is just a bit of timekilling in itself.  I fail to see any story in it, nor do I see much guest interaction...  Just some letters walking around - I really don't get the clue or the amusement in there...

But as you said, it is all personal, so I'm happy to see that there are peope out there that do like it, which means it's good :)

To me it's just a bit too boring...
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Poppy The Monkey

I believe that Alpha Bet You Are is being stopped next month, even though is has a higher guest satisfaction level than DOUD apparently!!  :roll:

DisneyBud

DOUD? Sorry, I'm slow when it comes to all these abbreviations lol.

madame_leota

i was thinking the same thing.. DOUD?

i hope they dont get rid of it before i go!! no matter what its like i would still want to see it at least once i will be really dissapointed if i dont!

15MagicalYears

Disney Ounce Upon A Dream?

Poppy The Monkey

Yes, Disney's Once Upon A Dream Parade!

loulou

i hope i get to see it when i go in sept
When you wish upon a star

esmeralda

i really do like both. but i don't get why alpha bet you are seems to be more satisfying than ouad?? where does that come from? is there a rumor that it won't be back for next summer season? i'm worried cause they cancelled the gorgeous imagination parade after running for just one season!!!
Julia

nicoledlrp

was really looking forward to seeing this and all the 15th additions.wished i had booked for earlier in the year now .

Kristof

Quote from: "esmeralda"i really do like both. but i don't get why alpha bet you are seems to be more satisfying than ouad?? where does that come from? is there a rumor that it won't be back for next summer season? i'm worried cause they cancelled the gorgeous imagination parade after running for just one season!!!

No, Once upon a Dream Parade isn't going anywhere.  It will return next year and the years after that.  Imaginations Parade was cancelled out of safety precautions.

esmeralda

oh i'm relieved!!! Cause i really loved the new parade especially after such a long time with the wonderful world of disney/princess parade.. Good to know the reason for  the imagination parade- b.t.w. i think it was fantastic  :D  thanks for the information raptor!
Julia