Sat nav? Waze?

Started by Rapunzelwannabe, January 07, 2015, 11:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapunzelwannabe

Do you guys and girls use sat nav (Waze) to get to Disneyland? Is there a postcode or any general tips on how to get there from euro Tunnel?
Disneyland Paris - January 2015
Disneyland Hong Kong - September 2007

QueenLisa

We are using sat nav from Cherbourg but I literally opened the map on the sat nav and searched for Disneyland, then zoomed into the davy Crokett park and added it to favourites- it usually works well when I do this for other locations.

norhel

4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Sulley15

You can search the co-ordinates which are on the disneyland Paris website.... You can use the postcode but you need to change the country you are searching for...

I search for Caen port but I didn't check and ended up in Caen near the harbour  :'( interesting I was in a rush to get to the port lol
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

Samninetysix

It's pretty easy to drive to DLP without a sat-nav. After you leave the terminal you want to be on the A16 motorway, you will have 2 options, 1 heads south to Boulogne, the other to Dunquerque/Reims/Paris is the one you want. So, follow the A16 to the A26 again signposted Paris/Reims. You stay on here for about an hour until you come to the A1 junction, again it's split so 1 heads north to Lille, the other towards Paris (I'll let you figure out which of these you need to take). About 45-60 minutes on the A1 there's an excellent service station called Aire de Assevillers, it's the perfect stop for a toilet/food & drink break. Just after Charles de Gaulle airport you will see the sign for the A3 Paris Est/A104 Marne la Vallee motorway, follow this and generally keep on the A104 following Marne la Vallee signs, you will see the odd Mickey sign. You will then join the A4 motorway towards Reims/Marne la Vallee, about 15 minutes down this motorway is junction 13 to Ranch Davy Crockett

Zee79

We just type in the street name of the hotel we staying at and we there very easy.

Rapunzelwannabe

Thanks everyone - bit nervous as first time driving abroad so trying to be 100% of how I get there. Thanks x
Disneyland Paris - January 2015
Disneyland Hong Kong - September 2007

cazspence

We used waze last time (nov) and was amazing! Never again will we use normal sat nav, so much more people seem to use and update it in Europe.