Teatime Treat

Started by hawian rollercoaster, January 03, 2015, 11:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawian rollercoaster

Hi is this available now in all counter service and is it a set snack or can you choose from a few items. Also is there anywhere in the village theses vouchers can be used .

KentDisney

It's available at most places that sell muffins etc! It's usually a choice between a muffin or brioche and then a drink. I can't remember, or think of anywhere, where it's available in the Village. Most places that do it will have 'teatime treat' on their menus.

Zee79

If its just tea time treat then available most places, but if pause gaumand then on any food voucher you have it tells you where you can use them & it is limited.

hawian rollercoaster

Sorry I ment pause gourmande I read somewhere these vouchers were excepted at new york sandwich in the village .

hawian rollercoaster

Are they excepted at blockbuster cafe ?

stifle

Pause Gourmande vouchers are accepted at all indoor counter-service locations in either park (assuming they're open).

Therefore:

• New York Style Sandwiches: no, not in the park
  • Blockbuster Café: yes

Similarly:

• March Hare Refreshments: no, not indoors
  • Café des Cascadeurs: no, not counter service (and also not open most of the time!)
  • Toad Hall: yes

Each location has 1-3 snack items which vary slightly from place to place. These include brioche, muffin, apple strudel, and Magnum ice cream. Then you can have any hot drink (tea, any variety of coffee, or hot chocolate) or any 50cl soft drink or water. Most locations will give you the soft drink from post mix (i.e. in a cup filled from a machine) but a couple, mostly on Main Street USA, will give you a plastic bottle.

To confuse matters, a number of other restaurants display "pause gourmande" on their menus but are not included at all because of not meeting the above criteria.

Hope that helps!