DisneyDirect?

Started by izzysfirstdisney, January 10, 2015, 09:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

izzysfirstdisney

Hiya All,

Just wondered if anyone has booked with them before?

Looking at doing a late Jan trip and they are coming out a lot cheaper than booking with Disney for the Disney Hotel + Eurostar

Have never used them before so just wanted to make sure before I do that they are good?

KentDisney

I've heard mixed reviews, the best thing to do would be to book Disneyland directly through DisneylandParis.co.uk and then book the Eurostar separately.. that's what I always do.

izzysfirstdisney

Yeah its what I would normally do as well but it is coming in at £400 cheaper for DisneyDirect than them both seperatly at the moment which seemed odd

Fluffymilly

It might be a good idea to phone Eurostar as apparently they have changed the way they release the tickets and they will tell you the best day to book your tickets to get the cheapest price.

jj554

do you mean dlparisdirect.co.uk?

if so they are absolutely fine i have booked 4 times with them and had no problems. nothing special service wise but would recommend, especially for such a big saving!
Trips so far
April 2011 - Sequoia Lodge (First ever DLRP trip)
Nov 2011 - Newport Bay Club (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2011)
Sep 2012 - Hotel New York (20th Anniversary Celebrations)
Nov 2013 - Hotel Cheyenne (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2013)
Dec 2015 - Disneyland Hotel (Disneyland at Christmas)

izzysfirstdisney

Yes I did mean them thanks  :D

Brilliant, was just concerned because it seemed so much cheaper!

littlebitofpixiedust

Agree with jj554 Disneylandparisdirect are fine too book with we've been booking (hotel only) for last 4 years with them and we visit 2-3 times per year. Never had any problems but maybe cheaper to book Eurostar first then hotel/park tickets seperate thts what we do if your early enough you'll save lots :)