Previous topic - Next topic

needmagic

HERE ARE PICTURE OF ME AT DISNEYLAND RESORT PARIS

[/img]
Living The Dream Making The Magic

Kristof

No backstage photos please, and no posting in caps  :wink:

Samninetysix

Why aren't backstage photo's allowed? - i'm sure lots of board members would like to see some

Patrick

Quote from: "Samninetysix"Why aren't backstage photo's allowed? - i'm sure lots of board members would like to see some

No backstage photos allowed, since technically photos from backstage are not allowed to be shown anywhere online, it's kinda a disney rule I think :wink: .  Also it does in a way distroy the magic for some of us who like to keep the magic alive of onstage.

Samninetysix

Okley Dokley, didn't realise Disney didn't want them published

Samninetysix

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"
Quote from: "Samninetysix"Why aren't backstage photo's allowed? - i'm sure lots of board members would like to see some

Also it does in a way distroy the magic for some of us who like to keep the magic alive of onstage.

You DO know there isn't a Santa Claus dont you? :P

Patrick

Quote from: "Samninetysix"
Quote from: "PATMAGIC"

Also it does in a way distroy the magic for some of us who like to keep the magic alive of onstage.

You DO know there isn't a Santa Claus dont you? :P

You DO know that certain people like to relive the magic and disney is a show, whats the point in so much effort in show if backstage is so obvious.  Plus there may be kids surfing who DO believe in the Disney stories :wink: .

PS, to answer your question I do believe someone has existed in the past who gave out presents to children and that in turn being where the idea of santa comes from.  Also can you prove Santa does not exist :P .

Samninetysix

You're nuts..

Patrick

Quote from: "Samninetysix"You're nuts..

Not quite by a long shot :lol:

Samninetysix

LOL and there was me thinking you didn't have a sense of humour :D

Nice reply :P

Krollok

Santa clause is based on a turcish bishop from the 6th century, he gave litle sacks filled wit gold to poor people. In bavaria we celebrate him at 6th of december.

Reiana

Still off-topic.

But we don't call him Santa Clause. We call him  Nikolaus. :D

Jake

I was wondering, why cant you post in caps?  :roll:

shell_ely

Quote from: "Jake"I was wondering, why cant you post in caps?  :roll:

we too ?  :pluto:

Poppy The Monkey

It is widely thought on any Online Message Board that when you post in caps, it appears you are SHOUTING.

So it appears more friendly just to use lower case.