What´s the headline of your DLRP brochure?

Started by Riebi, April 16, 2008, 06:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Cause we are such an international place I ask myself what´s the big headline of your DLRP brochure.

I think the english is "The Celebration Continues... Big Time"
and the french is "La fête continue ...en grand"

The german is totaly diffrent, maybe cause they haven´t launched the birthday with any adverts last year:

"Ihr Planer für unvergessliche Momente" which means:
"Your scheduler for unforgettable moments" (yes bit lame I know :lol: )

what is the headline in the other european nations??
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Tinkerbelle

i'll check it out later but in Spanish i think it's "La Fiesta continúa... ¡¡¡a lo grande!!!"
i'll confirm it later ;D

Maarten

I'm not sure if the headline on the Dutch brochure is in English or Dutch, but the official Dutch translation (used on the website etc.) is "Het feest gaat verder... de grote finale!". However, it could be possible that the Dutch brochure says "The Celebration Continues...", but I don't think so.

By the way Riebi, if I would literally translate the Dutch headline "Het feest gaat verder... de grote finale!" in German, I think it would sound something like "Das fest gehts weiter... die große finale!" (my German is quite bad especially the der-die-das-die etc, so hopefully you understand it).

Anthony

The English one is just "The Party Continues...". I think they hadn't decided on the CC-BT tagline yet.

Riebi

Quote from: "Maarten""Das fest gehts weiter... die große finale!" (my German is quite bad especially the der-die-das-die etc, so hopefully you understand it).

No your german is great! I understand clearly. I´ve expected that our catalouge headline will be "Das Fest geht weiter....das große Finale" or something like "Die Party geht weiter....jetzt erst recht!"

But "Your scheduler for unforgettable moments" makes it a bit  :?:  :?:  :?:  embarrassing for the german "texting team". (Hey there!!! There´s a PARTY at Disneyland.)

I maybe should take the Dutch one  :D  "Het feest gaat verder... de grote finale" is near to "Das Fest geht weiter....das große Finale" So maybe I can understand the rest of it :D

Quote from: "Baloo"The English one is just "The Party Continues...". I think they hadn't decided on the CC-BT tagline yet.

Oh it´s the shorter form! So we can´t use the wonderfull CC-BT shortcut  :cry: Maybe the space for the longer version wasn´t there. Is it continued at the next page?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Japper

The dutch one says: The party continues (Het feest gaat verder...)