Swing Into Spring (2014)

Started by dazzle_v2003, February 06, 2014, 08:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovemainstxxx

hi there
we are there 30/6 - 4/7
do you think it will still be on then ???, and with them using the cars from the studios will that not likely be on either ??? , think  we might have picked a bad week and miss everything  :'(
hope not ,  the sister in law and family are coming with us for the first time and this was only time she could get off work, are well never mind , we will be in disneyland  ;D  thats all that really matters  ;)

dazzle_v2003

The Stars N Cars parade is not on during the Spring Festival in the Studios park to replace it a meet and greet using some cars and characters will be taking place. We don't have any more information.

I think the festival goes on until mid June now as the dates are still being changed which is probably why it's not official yet so it may not still be on ilovemainstxxx when you go so you will be in Summer Season. Stars N Cars I am presuming will be back to normal if the festival is not on when you go.

Loulou169 you may be lucky and get the soft openings of the cavacalade and the decorations will most probably be up which you can enjoy and see.

We just need Disneyland Paris to confirm the dates of the festival then everyone will know if they will be there for it.

SVioletS

We will be there from 9th April until 14th, and i am sooo happy they are doing this!
Of course i am happy just being there celebrating my DD birthday, but so good to have something extra! When i saw all the Halloween and Christmas decorations, cavalcades, new aditions i was a bit sad that we were going during a time when nothing special would happen. But with all the buzz around Spring Festival i am hoping for a really special time this year!

I saw somewhere this would start April 3rd, going until 20s June... but of course it can change, as there is not a fixed announced date yet! Also read on another forum that a likely date for Ratatouille ride to open is 14th July. Again no official date as of yet!

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: dazzle_v2003 on February 10, 2014, 01:48:25 PM
The Stars N Cars parade is not on during the Spring Festival in the Studios park to replace it a meet and greet using some cars and characters will be taking place. We don't have any more information.

I think the festival goes on until mid June now as the dates are still being changed which is probably why it's not official yet so it may not still be on ilovemainstxxx when you go so you will be in Summer Season. Stars N Cars I am presuming will be back to normal if the festival is not on when you go.

Loulou169 you may be lucky and get the soft openings of the cavacalade and the decorations will most probably be up which you can enjoy and see.

We just need Disneyland Paris to confirm the dates of the festival then everyone will know if they will be there for it.

Thanks  for the info  :)
Just carn't wait now , bring it on.... :D

dazzle_v2003

Just found out the dates of the Spring Festival courtesy of InsideDLParis. They reveal it will be:

It will run from April 5- June 22 incl. with Soft Openings on April 4. [/size]
[/size]

loulou169

Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

SGregory27

Leaving on 4th in evening so will see it. But they must start putting things up before that as it can't all be done over night.

2016-Cheyenne
2015-Sequoia Lodge Honeymoon Suite
2015-Sequoia Lodge GF Lakeside
2014-Sequoia Lodge- Hubby's big 30
2013- Newport Bay- 1st time with kids 4y &1y
2008-Sequoia Lodge
2005-Sequoia Lodge - Got engaged
2004-Sequoia Lodge
1999-SL

jazzyjules72

That's great we are going for first time on 12th June for 5 days so will get to see it,an added bonus something else to look forward too. I can't wait!!

2014 June - Sequoia Lodge

dazzle_v2003

If it is like Halloween decorations go up around the park up to 2 weeks before soft openings begin so you may still see the decorations which is still just as good.

loulou169

Tbh I'm just excited to go!! My girls don't even know and I can't wait to see their faces!!! If some decorations are up that'll be an added bonus! X
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

dazzle_v2003

Some details about the revamped Casey junior train being used during the Spring Festival cavalcade courtesy of DisneylandBerry on twitter.

QuoteThe train, used for the Spring Festival show, will be green, violet, yellow and decorated with some musical notes & clouds on the wagons top

Still no official press release from DLP just to add.

Anthony

Latest information appears to be that Disney's Stars 'n' Cars will continue to run but without the cars removed for use in the Spring Festival.

Big roundup of all the rumours so far here: http://www.dlrptoday.com/2014/02/20/new-spring-festival-season-set-to-fill-april-june-months-at-disneyland-paris/

And yep, still zero word from Disneyland Paris themselves! :-X

dazzle_v2003

DisneylandBerry on Twitter has posted the first exclusive look at the train design concept art for the Calvacade. What does everyone think? I think it looks great maybe the best redesign for the train since it's first appearance all those years ago.

http://pic.twitter.com/HiKtmKwE5s

Again Picture copyright to @DisneylandBerry

Again come on DLP make us excited by releasing official pictures and press release for what we can expect.

DLPWonders (Banned)

I think it looks absolutely stunning!
My favorite version was the 20th Anniversary train, the colors were so bright and happy.
But this one looks even better. I'll be there for the opening of this festival, can't wait to see it!
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

dazzle_v2003

I thought the 20th Anniversary was the best design until I saw this design.

I am also interested to know are we having new music designed for this parade or using music from another Disney park. I do love Disney parade music.