Started by daddyof2, December 21, 2013, 05:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrsya

Quote from: Livvipivvi on April 13, 2014, 05:20:30 PM
Quote from: Trekkie101 on March 13, 2014, 07:36:25 PM
Not a problem,

In the counter service restaurants, there are "set menus"

ie:Cheeseburger, chips, cake, drink = €12

If you buy two of those, brining the total to €24, you cannot use one voucher(face value €25) to pay for it, you'd need to use two.

If your HB Plus, skip the counters, do the buffets or tables and get the full value.

Fab, thank you very much Trekkie  :D . I'll keep our vouchers for our evening meals to get the best out of them.

That's what we're planning on doing too. When are you going in May? We're there 18th-21st.

Livvipivvi

Quote from: Mrsya on April 13, 2014, 09:49:05 PM
Not a problem,

If you buy two of those, brining the total to €24, you cannot use one voucher(face value €25) to pay for it, you'd need to use two.

If your HB Plus, skip the counters, do the buffets or tables and get the full value.

Fab, thank you very much Trekkie  :D . I'll keep our vouchers for our evening meals to get the best out of them.

That's what we're planning on doing too. When are you going in May? We're there 18th-21st.

So sorry Mrsya, I'm only just seeing this.  We are going 25th - 29th. Can't wait! Everyone is getting so excited lol.  Won't be long for you now, have you got everything sorted?

I still haven't booked our tables for the evening meals, going to do it very soon, but I need to find one more place to eat and I cant decide.  We are going to see the Buffalo
Bill show one night and have decided on Cafe Mickey and Inventions for another two, but dont know where else.  Theres so many to choose from and I'm getting so confused
on where to go to get the best value for our vouchers.

Have you decided where your eating each night?

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

Mrsya

Quote from: Livvipivvi on May 03, 2014, 01:24:23 PM
Quote from: Mrsya on April 13, 2014, 09:49:05 PM
Not a problem,

So sorry Mrsya, I'm only just seeing this.  We are going 25th - 29th. Can't wait! Everyone is getting so excited lol.  Won't be long for you now, have you got everything sorted?

I still haven't booked our tables for the evening meals, going to do it very soon, but I need to find one more place to eat and I cant decide.  We are going to see the Buffalo
Bill show one night and have decided on Cafe Mickey and Inventions for another two, but dont know where else.  Theres so many to choose from and I'm getting so confused
on where to go to get the best value for our vouchers.

Have you decided where your eating each night?

I think we've (I've) almost decided, hubby's given up as I keep changing my mind! Plan at the moment is Davy Crockett Tavern buffet first night after checking in then off to the park. 2nd day Cafe Mickey lunch, Annette's for tea. 3rd day light lunch and Buffalo Bills for tea.

We're almost sorted. Children's outfits all sorted (apart from baby girl Minnie tights that i cant find anywhere...) and just want to find myself a few new bits. Two weeks today we'll be there! Can't wait to give my little boy his road trip bag and lanyard full of pins!

Honestly don't know who's more excited, him or me! Never had a holiday like this when I was a kid!

polar vixen

tip: crockett's tavern isn't a bad buffet, but they don't open till 6, so I wouldn't count on getting to parks from then till about 7:30.  I'd recommend going direct to parks after you've checked in and unloaded, and eating somewhere like plaza gardens, much better buffet, especially as far as ...well as far as every course goes, and the ambience is brilliant!

Mrsya

Thanks polarvixen! Read and replied to your other post first! Great minds think alike!