Tell me about... Davy Crockett tavern buffet please

Started by Mrsya, May 04, 2014, 09:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrsya

Struggling to find out much about the buffet or find any images of it... What kind of foods? Are drinks included with voucher? Will I need to book table in advance? Are we likely to see characters at around 4:30pm?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

polar vixen

You get one drink with the buffet here, you may see a character wandering outside near the trading post (shop), but the buffet doesn't open till 6.  It generally has a few salads for starters, some nice main courses, and a smallish dessert trolley.  It's always fairly quiet, sos nice and relaxed, but I don't think there's much theming to it.  (see my other post for better recommendations!  Have a great time!
We used to start off here, or eat here at least one night, but much prefer the buffets in the park as there's so much more option.  Plus it's nice to get straight into the Disney magic.  BUT, it is lovely wandering around the area  during the day or on the evening.  The pony rides are 6 euros, and not too badly priced, at least compared to a donkey ride at the beach..  There's a nice play area, a little petting farm. If there is a character, there's never any queue so you son can have all the attention he wants, and don't forget the free tennis, basketball, and table tennis, (they'll provide equipment at the swimming pool reception).  The little pub there is cosy, and again usually very quiet and homey.

Mrsya

Ahhh, it lost me at 'doesn't open until 6'... Back to my plan D! Plaza Gardens. Please tell me that opens earlier?