Is the Halloween party included in price?

Started by Goodwinsplace, September 26, 2013, 07:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goodwinsplace

Hello, First post.
I've searched and searched but unable to find out any details about the Halloween party.
We are in Disneyland Paris from 28th Oct - 1st Nov.

I've found lots of people talking about the Halloween party but nobody mentions if its charged for, or in a specific location??

Anything else taking place during this time that we must go and see?

Staying at Cheyenne, stayed there 9 years ago during October but not over Halloween itself.

nathalie

Yes, you *must* need a valid Halloween Soirée ticket.  They are 37 € (if you have an AP, you can get discount).
They do lots of check-ups on this, so if you don't have that ticket, you will be asked to leave the park.

To see what goes on for Halloween I'd suggest a quick search, there's a big thread about the Halloween stuff  :)

Goodwinsplace

Thanks for the quick reply, I've been looking at loads of threads but not sure on which one you are suggesting.

Do you buy the tickets at the hotel/park on the week, or can I buy online?

nathalie

Here's some more info  :)
https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=15842.0

About the ticket, I'm not sure, you can get them when you arrive at the ticket booth, but chanes are it could be sold out.
You should be able to get it from DLRP official webiste (the Belgian version does offer them).

Or you can call Disney, but I don't know any of those numbers.

Goodwinsplace

Thank you so much for the link, searched and searched but never came across that thread.
Will look for the tickets on the UK site now.

Goodwinsplace

Link to tickets for the Halloween party on the UK website: https://www.booktickets.disneylandparis.com/tnsa6/live/shop/A/MAINGBCD/pluto/product_list.php?affid=SECUTIX&tduid=32454335543R

It's going to cost us £124 for the four of us - is the party really that good???

orangarnold

Samninetysix

Just a thought but as the Hallowe'en party runs till very late, I'm assuming the shuttle buses have already finished by then so are the local taxi's still working then? and if so, roughly what kinda price do they charge to the Kyriad/Dream Castle/Magic Circus/Explorers ?

orangarnold

Shuttle buses still run from what I saw last year, the last RER is at 0110 for those who need it

nathalie

Yes, the shuttle busses will still run, they can't afford not to, since the park will be packed and all those people need to get back to their hotels.

Goodwinsplace

Tickets booked, printed and ready in the file for our trip - can't wait.
Thanks for the support.

Samninetysix

Just wondering how much a cab would be, if the buses are as packed as after Dreams it'll be mayhem :(

katiesam

Sorry to highjack your thread Goodwinspace but I'm interested in the answers here as we're going to DLP over Halloween and are wondering about the Party too.

We intend to buy annual passes when we get to the park but are worried that all the tickets for the Halloween Party will be sold out by then (arrive 29th October).  I've been told that I can't get a discount on party tickets as we don't yet have our APs and won't be able to buy tickets in advance and then get a refund for the discount when we buy our APs.

However, my sister already has a Dream AP and I've been told by someone on the AP telephone line that it's OK for my sister to buy the party tickets and give them to me to use. I stated a couple of times that she wasn't going to be in the park for Halloween and was told this was still OK. As far as I could tell (the next part was a little vague), the guy told me that if we didn't have APs when we tried to use the party tickets, then we wouldn't be allowed in. So I told him we were definitely going to buy APs when we got to the park and he said this would be OK.

I then asked specifically if the party tickets would have my sister's name on them and he said no.

But I'm still a bit worried because I can't explain properly in French so I'm concerned I might not have been fully understood.  I really don't want to ask my sister buy tickets for us if we're not going to be allowed to use them. Although the discount is quite large, if there's any doubt, I'd rather just pay full price.

If anyone already has tickets for the Halloween Party, would you be able to check whether the tickets do have names or any personal details on them - maybe an Annual Pass number or something?

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

nathalie

Hmm, OK, here's my story ...

I ordered 3 Halloween tickets a while ago, I have a Dream AP.
The girl on the phone said, I could order 5 tickets with 1 AP.  When I recieved the tickets, I noticed my name being on all 3 tickets.
I checked my ticket from last year, and also has my name on it.

Last year, I had the same problem as you.
I was going to buy my Dream on October 30th.  I did not want to risk the tickets being sold out, so someone adviced me to call Disney and ask for the ticket with discount, saying I would buy my AP on the 30th, shouldn't be a problem, people before me had done it.

So I called, and the guy on the phone told me that wasn't possible.
I told him, that people specificly told me to call, because they had the same issue, and they were all granted the tickets.
The guy then said "OK, just this once ..."
There's a lot of checking-up in the parks, sometimes we needed to only show the wristband, sometimes the Halloween ticket, and sometimes also your park-ticket/AP.

I'd say, call them, and give it a shot  ;)