Pregnancy pass

Started by cherryslush, October 06, 2013, 11:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cherryslush

Morning,
I'm due to go to Paris in 2weeks with my husband and 3yr old son and will be 31 wks pregnant. I had read online that I would be able to get a pass that allows us to get through any queues a bit faster and seating at parades etc. I have now read online (BBC website) that Disney are doing away with disability passes, can anyone advise on this? We are not really planning on any rides as I'm sure my baby would not appreciate being whirled around but I'm now concerned about parade times as find standing for long periods of time uncomfortable. I don't want to ruin the trip for my husband and son but at the same time don't fancy 4 days of back pain. Can anyone advise?
Thanks!
If you can dream it, you can do it!

nathalie

The article you read was *not* about DLRP, but about the American parks.

You can get an easy acces pass at City Hall inside the park, explain you are pregnant (I think you would also for this need a note from the doctor, just to be safe anyways).

never2old

Yes, bring a certificate from your doctor!

cherryslush

Thank you for replying, I have a copy of my MatB1 and will have my fit to fly certificate and I look like a beached whale so there is no doubt I am very pregnant! Wasn't sure if Paris would change the rules like the America parks but glad to hear that I will still get a pass. Thanks again!
If you can dream it, you can do it!